hi there i was wondering what sort of visa i need to work on bars in the usa for a uk citizen?

ive been working on bars since i was 15 from college to my last job as an assistant manager of a bar resturant n hotel chain. i have 8 years left on my personal lisense.

sort by best latest

employeralliance profile image87

employeralliance says

5 years ago
 |  Comment
anderson.paul profile image60

anderson.paul says

6 years ago
 |  Comment