my daughter was born in the us and we travel frequerntly to get he rtreatments. this is because...

she has downsyndrome and treatments are very expensive and therapy is way out of reach. i am well educated and have two degrees. is there a way i can file to be a resident of the u.s, so that i can ernsure she gets the best therapy?

placeholder text for bug in Chrome