jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Anyone Interested In Contributing to A Travel A to Z Hub Series

1. Rock_nj profile image90
    Rock_njposted 5 years ago

Myself and a fellow hubber are doing a Hub series called Travel A to Z.  If anyone likes to write travel related hubs, please email me at <removed>.  We are keying in on each letter in the alphabet, and doing a Hubs about countries that start with an assigned letter.  Let me know if you are interested, we are going to start publishing soon, and could use the help of one or two more writers to get it done.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There is an existing project called Hubtrails.

http://ohma.hubpages.com/hub/Hubtrails

The supporting websites no longer exist, but it would still be beneficial to be part of the large body of Hubs already in the Hubtrails group.

2. gocehisa profile image79
      gocehisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm a hubber from Missouri who currently lives in Slovenia and am moving to Italy. My fiance and I also run a custom European tour biz, so I'd be thrilled to contribute. Just let me know.

3. runningfool profile image60
      runningfoolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

sounds interesting, i'm a travel writer/photographer living in London UK let me have a few more details please

Rock_njposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think we have all the writers we need right now.  Thanks for the interest in this project.  We will keep you in mind should the situation change.

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

You may want to remove your email address so automated spambots don't collect it.

There was something similar to that a few years back called hubtrails.

Rock_njposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How do I edit my post?  I don't see edit or delete.  Thanks!

1. WryLilt profile image86
        WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Click on "more" then edit. It only lasts for a certain amount of time though, so if it's not there click report. Explain what you want done and the mods can snip it.

3. travel-O-grapher profile image78
    travel-O-grapherposted 5 years ago

hey.. i may be interested... check out my hubs and let me know if this is the kind of content you are looking for! thanks!

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's just your profile - which can be reached by clicking on your username. Self promotional links are not allowed in the general forums.

4. Dim Flaxenwick profile image58
    Dim Flaxenwickposted 5 years ago

I´d like to give it a try. Not sure if I´m good enough.

working