jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (18 posts)

Where would your fantasy vacation be?

1. moneyfairy profile image63
    moneyfairyposted 4 years ago

Your own Island somewhere? Hiking Kilamanjaro? going to spa's all over the world to be pampered? Just curious smile Look forward to hearing your fantasy vacation!!!

2. cat on a soapbox profile image82
    cat on a soapboxposted 4 years ago

My fantasy vacation would be a family stay in our own villa in the So. of France or on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. Having access to a luxury yacht w/ our best friends staying in a nearby villa would be even better!  Ahhh, you have me dreaming. . . smile

moneyfairyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Wow sounds lovely...glad to get you dreaming smile It's fun isn't it?

1. cat on a soapbox profile image82
        cat on a soapboxposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It really is fun and takes the mind off stress. thanks for the mental diversion:)

3. afmolinajr profile image80
    afmolinajrposted 4 years ago

my fantasy vacation would be in santorini! i always dream of going to that place.

Wonderful!! I must look that up to see what it's all about!

4. Alexandru profile image25
    Alexandruposted 4 years ago

Mine would be in Salar de Uyuni in Boliva. Remoteness and greatness at the same time.

Remotness is wonderful for a retreat but what is the greatness? Just the beauty or the food or what??

5. tanveerbadyari profile image60
    tanveerbadyariposted 4 years ago

my fantasy vacation will be to travel back in time lets say 50 years back.

What particular place would you go to 50 yrs. ago?

6. Vacation Trip profile image71
    Vacation Tripposted 4 years ago

My fantasy vacation would be going to Nainital, India with my family. It is a beautiful place.

Great!!! Enjoy your fantasy!!!Thanks for sharing.

7. sen.sush23 profile image60
    sen.sush23posted 4 years ago

I would like to go to one of the islands of Seychelles. It would be an extended vacation, staying in a mud and leaf cottage in the shades of the 'love nut tree', and I would be feeding mushroom to the giant tortoises; they will soon be following me around like happy puppies. I will learn to dive to watch the fishes make rainbow underwater at the coral shelves, and when I come onshore after a nice swim, there will be my boyfriend, who would be someone like Tom Cruise or Richard Gere, grilling fishes on a wood fire. I think we will also have a canoe to go out to the sea at night, and just float and watch the stars. If there's a storm and the canoe capsizes or I am thrown overboard, that will be my ultimate fantasy vacation, I suppose. smile

What a great fantasy!!! Wow what an imagination!!! Yeah you!!! Hope it comes true for you!!!

1. sen.sush23 profile image60
        sen.sush23posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you...smile
        Yeah ..I too wish it comes true..I could do without that boyfriend part..have a couple of friends,if they come along...

Great friends are the best!!!! no man needed indeed!!!! Yeah you!!!

8. OutWest profile image59
    OutWestposted 4 years ago

The moon.  Really would love to go. Plus anywhere on earth is attainable so not a fantasy

well the moon could be a destination for all in the near future but at a very high price smile Nice fantasy place!!

working