Things You Can't Live Without When You Travel

1. jcales profile image73
    jcalesposted 4 years ago

I know that in some tropical and humid countries (Brazil)  it is very rare to find hot tap water in the bathrooms or kitchen. The shower is heated by an electrical device. Is that sufficient?

Does bacteria thrive in hot and humid places? I think it does so maybe that is one reason to not have it. I know there is are arguments to have it as well.

2. afmolinajr profile image80
    afmolinajrposted 4 years ago

my DSLR and my phone. big_smile

3. Globetrekkermel profile image69
    Globetrekkermelposted 4 years ago

My ipad,my phone , my headset which all comes to the rescue when all hell break lose  during your travel.these are the utmost indispensable paraphernalia for last trip to europe  this year , US airways lost my luggage. With an airport internet from charles de gaulle  paris, i was able to skype with my husband and my parisian friends  and let them know  my tricky predicament. Then i took the tgv train from paris to marseille, got off saint charles station and again i used the ipad to send text messeges for my friend who is supposed to pick me up at the train station. Could not find each other T the train station. I used the ipad to send text messeges to my friend. What a relief that was.