Amusement Parks and Carnival Rides

1. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 3 years ago

I love amusement parks, carnivals, and fairs, and I am always looking for a really cool or different ride, the more crazy it looks, the more likely I am to ride it. So, my question is, what are some of the craziest rides you have ever been on? I'm not talking about roller coasters, I am talking rides.

One strange ride I enjoy is at Canada's Wonderland. It's called "wild nightmares" It's basically a large stand-up ride with individual cars that hold 4 people, and it's quite large. The ride spins like a typical carnival gravatron, and then tilt's to 90 degrees. They have rides similar to it at traveling fairs, but none of them are nearly as big, and none tilt to 90 degrees. It's just a cool. fun ride.

Another strange theme park ride was at La Ronde park in montreal, and it is the only ride like it I have ever seen. It was called "Ovni." Once again, it is similar to a gravatron, only bigger with 2 passenger seats on the walls, instead of slats. This ride also spins similar to a gravatron, and then tilts on it's side, where the seats on the inside start to slide up and down the walls, giving you an almost corkscrew like effect, only sideways, instead of straight forward. Employees I talked to in the park, were calling it the "Vomit Comet." As they say, most employees didn't like working the ride, as they constantly had to clean up after people who hurled their breakfast on it. But, I loved that ride!

Another good one is called the X-perience. This ride looks like a carnival monster/scrambler, only the cars are able to flip and roll as the ride revolves. It's insanely fun, and I think when it was at our local fair, I must have rode it 10 times in a row. Really love those crazy rides!