Help for travelling hubbers

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image64
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago

I have done a couple of hubs on India and Kerala, "The God's Own Country".  I am a good traveler and like to write travel tips for the benefit of readers especially the Hubbers.  Now,  I wish to help the fellow hubbers, who have plans to visit India, to guide them the maximum possible way as a free service especially through phone and email.   As there will be much difficulty for a foreigner to visit a country as complex as India, I thought of offering this plan. It is my sincere service as a token of my pleasure for associating with a good global online writers' platform called HubPage.  Is there anything wrong in providing such service to the fellow hubers in HP? Await the comments of all who love HP.  I will take a decision after receiving valuable comments from the community members.

1. Kevin Peter profile image70
      Kevin Peterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, The service you are offering for foreigners is really very appreciable. It would be a great help for those who don't know anything about the vast and beautiful country India. I offer my full support in this venture. Good luck!

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image64
        sunilkunnoth2012posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Kelvin for your reply and support. Please feel free to contact me when you plan to move on to this wonderful land.

working