How Do You Feel Going Home From A Disney Vacation or Cruise?

1. talfonso profile image90
    talfonsoposted 3 years ago

I used to when I was a kid. I was still living in New Jersey, and going back from the happy place in Florida to Clifton gets me each time. I broke the cycle when I was 7, after my spring break vacay.

Now I live in Florida, but the feeling of having to come back from the Parks is quite a downer. It's moreso if it's a cruise because service on DCL is TOPS compared to other cruise lines I've sailed. But I'm excited to post all those pics to a social media site. As for the DCL voyages, I'd save up for 5 years.

So how do you feel going home from that cruise with Mickey or a fun time at the Parks?

2. plogan721 profile image86
    plogan721posted 3 years ago

I feel like crying, because I had such a good time at the parks.  I have not been on a cruise, DCL or other cruise ships.  I want to go, but I do not have anyone who wants to go with me.   OK, I am getting off -topic....
    I have been to other theme parks, and it seems to me that when I come back from Disney, I feel like a princess, and with others, the employees treat you like, "Yeah, this is my job, get over it."   the Cast members treat you like, "I love my job, and I love you too, but this does not feel like a job."  the food it top notch, as well as the rooms.   These are the reasons why I cry.  I guess this is the reason why I do not mind paying the price I do for anything Disney.   Yes, I do wish that the prices were a little lower, but hey if you want a quality vacay (You are not the only one who says that word), you get what you pay for.