Decorating MagicBands

1. talfonso profile image90
    talfonsoposted 2 years ago

I'm due to get my MagicBands early next week from tomorrow. I'm an AP and I get a complimentary one. But I want mine to stand out (being frugal is just a small part of it), so I'm not buying the accessories (CoverBands, MagicBandIts, etc.).

If you don't know, MagicBands are chip-read bracelets in which you open Disney Resort hotel rooms, confirm FastPass+ reservations at return times at your desired attractions, and (if you are a Passholder) get into the parks.

I have a lot of T-shirts around the house, and as more clothing rolls into my house via freebies or the occasional thrift store visit, I have to either give them away or repurpose them. And my old ones (most of them from getting an honor roll in high school) are starting to get holes in them. That gave me an idea - I decided to make my own MagicBand covers! And my craft supply stash has plenty or hotfix rhinestones (both the crystal DMC stones and other colors, all Swarovski crystals) to bling them up.

Do you or have you used a MagicBand before? If so, have you decorated them? If yes, how did you do it?