jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Stranded in the Caribbean

1. MsDora profile image92
    MsDoraposted 2 years ago

Not literally, but it sure feels like it.  Been asking for Internet service for a week now, all the while missing my HubPages connections.  Just want my friends to know that you are in my thoughts daily.  I will get back in touch--reading and writing as soon as I can.  One contributing factor to the joy of Caribbean living is that h-u-r-r-y is a word you learn to spell but never use. You know that my patience is improving when I waited this long for a few minutes on someone's computer.  Take care!

1. word55 profile image82
      word55posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi MsDora, good to see you. You are truly missed. Hopefully, you'll be back sooner than you and we think. When you are, we'll be super nice to you :-)

2. Sed-me profile image84
      Sed-meposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I will trade places with you, if that would help your situation. wink

3. Faith Reaper profile image86
      Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hope you are back up and running soon! I wish I could say I have been away due to being in the Carribbean : ) ...look forward to your next great hub. Internet trouble is so frustrating. God bless.

4. Ann1Az2 profile image61
      Ann1Az2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I can think of a lot of places where I wouldn't want to be "stranded." The Caribbean is not one of them! Hope to see you up and going again soon!

2. ComfortB profile image83
    ComfortBposted 2 years ago

No Internet connection for a week? Wow, that can be a little hard to swallow. But if anyone can handle it, that will be you. Hang in there, MsDora. You definitely got this patience virtue packed!

Take this as God's sign for you to go out there and enjoy the view, and maybe do a little Gospel PR.

3. Patsybell profile image89
    Patsybellposted 2 years ago

Ask louder. Well, we will look forward to geing reconnected.

1. sallybea profile image95
      sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I can't think of anything I would like more than to be stranded in the Caribbean but then of course the the title of this topic had a little twist.  I too would trade places with you.  I imagine that some warm blue sea and lots of sunshine and no thoughts at all about going onto the internet sound like a pretty good idea to me.  Oh dear, why is it that we never quite get what we order?
      Blessing to you in your time of frustration- patience MsDora, they say it is definitely a virtue, of which I have a feeling you have plenty.

4. word55 profile image82
    word55posted 2 years ago

sallybea, that was pretty good I must say. I would love to be in the Caribbean about now just taking in everything there. I'm with you!

5. grand old lady profile image88
    grand old ladyposted 2 years ago

Miss you Ms. Dora, come back soon!

6. MsDora profile image92
    MsDoraposted 2 years ago

Hello again.  Thanks for all the thoughtful responses.  I'm making progress.  Got my phone reconnected today, and my kind neighbor is letting me use her laptop.  Thanks for the reminders to enjoy the view; wish I had the genius to write about it.  Back soon!