jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Jihad training camps in the US

1. colorfulone profile image88
    colorfuloneposted 13 months ago

There are some things I do not understand or have words for so I am going to leave this topic with a quote from an America's Freedom Fighters' article. 

"In other words, the FBI can not act because the President and the Department of Homeland Security will not classify MOA, with known ties for decades to Jamaat ul-Fuqra, as a Foreign Terrorist Organization despite a mountain of evidence." 

Removed Link

Maybe someone can tell me that there is nothing to worry about.

1. Dr Billy Kidd profile image92
      Dr Billy Kiddposted 13 months ago in reply to this

My first try at going to the article: the webpage tried to get me to download a fake upgrade in order to take over my computer. If I didn't do it, it wouldn't let me read the article. So I left the site.
      So I'd say beware of this right wing bunch of wackos.

1. colorfulone profile image88
        colorfuloneposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Okey, I removed the link.
        I didn't get get stopped with any download on the site.
        Best to be safe.
        Thank you, Dr. Billy Kidd.

2. Matt Easterbrook5 profile image83
    Matt Easterbrook5posted 13 months ago

I always believe that we as Americans need to watch what big brother is doing at all times. We should never trust our politicians as many politicians have started wars and taken part in huge corporate corruption schemes through the years. Our founding fathers put safe guards in place to help us monitor our Government officials. I have served to protect this great nation and over all America USA is by far one of the best countries to live in and have a lot of freedom of speech, religion, and the press. The CIA is here to protect us from foreign terrorists, spy activity etc..., but we as Americans must be diligent and report any unusual activity. The FBI and CIA have to have our help as diligent Americans. If you see a sleeper cell terrorist no matter how big or small that person's activity is we must send an email to these organizations and local law enforcement to help out as concerned citizens. There is never a dumb crime to report.