jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Natural splendour of India Kerala

1. apeksha profile image60
    apekshaposted 7 years ago

The best part of kerala is that it is so varied climatically, both the hills and the seaside are within easy reach of each other.
    The greenery you can see is mind blowing.You can travel in house boats with families also.You can call kerala as jungle of coconut trees.But those sinaries are enchanting.You will just fall in love with green lands, green water, see shores.

1. 60
      Litonsikdarposted 7 years ago in reply to this

tahnk you for information. I want to known more information about Kerala.Because i'll be operate package Tour. Please write to me more information about Kerala.
      my E-mail..liton.sikdar@yahoo.com

2. packerpack profile image60
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

I like greenery not just because I am environment conscious but because I like it, simple! I know about Kerala and it's backwaters. I have heard that it is a very beautiful place.

3. Everyday Miracles profile image92
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

I would just love to visit India some day!

4. rmshdc profile image60
    rmshdcposted 7 years ago

Keral is called as God's Own Country - because of its natural beauty.

5. Crayden profile image61
    Craydenposted 7 years ago

I agree, in India Karela is the nicest place I have visited, it was helped by having a nice place to stay, (The Taj), but having spent quite a lot of time in India its certainly the place.

In contrast to the major cities.

6. 61
    nakatposted 7 years ago

Karela is a nice place in this world. you can see other place such the Tourism Object Mounth Api Sea Bottom, UNDER WATER FULCANLOGI in http://seagardenido.blogspot.com/