jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Comments and Responses. Do they work in the new niche sites?

1. Don Bobbitt profile image92
    Don Bobbittposted 12 months ago

I have a Hub, about RV electrical problems and over time it has become popular and I get questions about their problems from fellow RV owners who do not know much about electrical systems. My hub was recently moved over to AxleAddict, and I see two questions in my FEED, but they are not on my Hub. What's this about? These people really do need help. DON

1. jackclee lm profile image72
      jackclee lmposted 12 months ago in reply to this

As far as I can tell, all comment and responses are preserved and it works going forward. The only odd thing I noticed is that some niche sites requires you the creator to login again using the same user and password as HubPages. Some other niche sites do not have this. It could be just a temporary glitch...

Don Bobbittposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Yeh. I have a comment that just came in on another hub on the main site, and I could answer it.
        Of course, these people are having real problems that usually puts them in a bad position most of the time and I try to answer them quickly.
        Oh Well, HP evolves and we just follow! LOL!
        DON

Don Bobbittposted 12 months ago in reply to this

OK, You're right. I had to log out of HP and log into AxleAddict to get to the comments and to answer them.
          What a load!
          DON

working