jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

The Best Economic Performer in the World - Tasmania

1. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

I've just heard on the radio that my home state of Tasmania, the little island underneath the mainland of Australia, is economically the best performing state in Australia.
    And  last week Australia was pronounced as the best performing country in the world  during this economic crisis.

Therefore, I guess that this makes Tassie the best managed economy in the world.

God knows what data they used to compile this garbage. The economic management of this state is a joke.

And if we're the best, god help the people in the other states of Australia, and indeed the rest of the world.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

If your analysis is correct . . .  we are doomed. Thanks for the heads up from down under.

3. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Nah, I liked your previous heads better. tongue

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wake up Misha-- no posting while sleeping is allowed here. You should know that.

4. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

You know it all happens in my dreams. As soon as i wake up, you all will disappear tongue

And since i love your company, i choose to snooze wink

5. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

This was also reported in London during the colonising of Tasmania..... When at the time it was stated that the best economic management strategy for downunder downunder was a sustainable policy of hunting! smile

Within six months the didg-ery-do-dos were silenced yikes

working