jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (16 posts)

love to travel?

1. groupwiseinc profile image60
    groupwiseincposted 7 years ago

where do you want to travel?

1. Animal World profile image81
      Animal Worldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

2. video lost profile image61
      video lostposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Shangrila and Hunza

2. Jeffrey Neal profile image89
    Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago

I would love to back to Jamaica.

Outside of that I've never been to Europe.  Mother went to Italy 2 years ago and Holland the year before that.

3. brookevstheworld profile image61
    brookevstheworldposted 7 years ago

Everywhere!  I have been globetrotting for about 2 years now and have done a lot: studying Spanish in Guatemala, taking part in an archaeological dig in Spain, studying Russian in Kyrgyzstan, teaching English in Ukraine, and now taking up a working holiday in Australia.

Next:  Who knows!  But I need to go to India, Brazil, Egypt & Mongolia at some point. smile

1. theageofcake profile image76
      theageofcakeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow.  I would love to travel as extensively as you already have.

I have a strong desire to travel which, up until this point in my life, has been repressed.  Like you, I'd love to experience a wide range of culture and landscape.  At the top of my list right now:  Iceland, New Zealand, Australia, and Japan, though, naturally, I'd love to go everywhere.

4. jenblacksheep profile image86
    jenblacksheepposted 7 years ago

I went to Venezuela in August and now I want to go back to South America and go to Peru, Brazil, Ecuador ... errrm Chile. I also want to climb Mount Kilimanjaro (although I'm fairly sure I would die!) and go to Kenya.
    I want to go to Indonesia and the Philippines (I don't know why).
    I want to drive the whole length of Route 66 and visit all the cities that it goes through.

And when I've done all that I'll get started on another list of places to go.

5. travelespresso profile image83
    travelespressoposted 7 years ago

I have just returned from Cuba and Mexico which was an amazing experience. 
    I also enjoyed the ancient history in Cambodia.  The list of places I want to go to keeps growing by the day!  I would go back to Mexico in a heartbeat.

6. hinckles koma profile image79
    hinckles komaposted 7 years ago

Egypt here i come.

7. NaomiR profile image85
    NaomiRposted 7 years ago

Everywhere! Though I'd really love to see Antartica. I love the idea of going to the end of the world.

8. europewalker profile image81
    europewalkerposted 7 years ago

Spain and Greece

9. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

I like to go to Greece....then to Moscow Russia next summer and on 2016  off to Brazil......

10. The Rope profile image60
    The Ropeposted 7 years ago

Only a few places left on my original top 10 places to visit - but amazingly enough the one place in the US that I haven't visited is Vermont - I really want to go there.  I've been all over the world yet still haven't ventured to this state.  It's become a personal mecca for me now.

11. LRobbins profile image80
    LRobbinsposted 7 years ago

So many places but scuba diving and doing a safari in South Africa is very high on my list.

12. sannyasinman profile image84
    sannyasinmanposted 7 years ago

The trouble with travelling is this . .

Wherever you go, there you are!

13. sannyasinman profile image84
    sannyasinmanposted 7 years ago

. .but if I really have to travel, well I suppose I could drag myself to the top of Machu Pichu, or force myself to walk by the side of Lake Titicaca . . .if I must smile