jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

which is your most happiest journey?

1. maah profile image60
    maahposted 6 years ago

share your experiance with us......

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

any time i am with my son i am the happiest. we have the most fun. when he was really little, we would play outside in the rain, making sailboats to float down in the streams made by rainfall in the streets. when he got a little older, we would have fun listening to music that i loved when i was younger and talk about anything, doing ordinary things: making cookies, watching Simpsons cartoons, bike riding or walking in the park, playing basketball or tennis, roasting marshmallows over a fire - those are times to cherish, and i DO smile

2. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

Im always happiest on the way home from anywhere. As a teenager, my family and I went to Canada in the sumemrs to stay in the house my Grandfather grew up in. Those were always happy trips too.

3. sannyasinman profile image84
    sannyasinmanposted 6 years ago

Aah this is obviously a trick question, as there is no such thing as a most happiest anything.
    You mean bestest happiest, I think smile

4. Karina S. profile image60
    Karina S.posted 6 years ago

time with family

5. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 6 years ago

My trip to Singapore was the most happiest

6. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

Two weeks skiing the Zillertahl valley in Austria. The highlight was skiing the glaciers at a place called Hintertux. We had a great time sleding, kageling and dancing as well!