jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Anyone else from Florida here?

1. Bill Manning profile image74
    Bill Manningposted 7 years ago

I write an Orlando tourist website, so I go to Disney and Universal Studios a lot. Just wondering if there is anyone else here that writes about Orlando attractions? Or the Florida area?

1. readytoescape profile image60
      readytoescapeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I go to Disney alot,(Annual Passes) have written a few pieces.  Two are published here, have a few more in the barrel. Holding off on Universal until the Harry Potter thing opens.

2. Andrea Hanly profile image61
    Andrea Hanlyposted 7 years ago

Hi Bill,

I don't write about tourism, but do live here in Florida. I live in Fort Myers. Howdy neighbor!

3. Bill Manning profile image74

Ah, that was fast, hi there! I've been to Fort Myers a few times. I'm actually from Vermont but have been in Orlando for 18 years. Happy holidays! smile

4. janiek13 profile image82
    janiek13posted 7 years ago

I live on the Space coast.

5. TMMason profile image73
    TMMasonposted 7 years ago

I live outside Gainesville.

6. Bill Manning profile image74

Hello the rest of you, glad to see there is a bunch of us Floridians here! Been to Gainesville a few times, and I use to have a courier route down the space coast. Use to deliver all of Block busters candy and popcorn! smile

I like it here in Orlando, but I have to say the crime is getting worst. I might move down south-west of Disney someday. Thanks for saying hi! smile

7. Bill Manning profile image74

Hi there readytoescape! Annual passes huh? I've got to get me one for Disney after the first of the year. I'm going to try to get the big one that includes every park, water park and anything else they have!

Since I run a tourist site I can claim it as a biz expense, as I really do need to get into the parks and report on things. I hope to take a lot of youtube videos this coming year of all the parks. smile

working