jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (20 posts)

Why are Asian girls so hyper active?

1. renidaonenonly profile image61
    renidaonenonlyposted 7 years ago

most of my friends that are girls are Asians and their really hyper i mean there's nothing wrong with that just want to know why kind of an awkward question. = P

1. coneybridget profile image61
      coneybridgetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Most of my girlfriends are white and they are not settle yet what do think it could, i always thought they the marrying kind or at least dateable. What's up with that?

2. SUDHEESH P profile image60
      SUDHEESH Pposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Actully thereason is their atmosphere and mainly they are born and bought within their family.they are giving advice and ideas and what they needed whilw they studying.it will form in their character.so asia girl become smart

3. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In certain forums, a post like this would make me think Stormfront. Any hubs in progress renidaoneonly?

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 7 years ago

Didn't know they were.

3. blue dog profile image81
    blue dogposted 7 years ago

i didn't know either.

and i don't know why:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-yXOxoOuyg

1. renidaonenonly profile image61
      renidaonenonlyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol funny video

4. Unkotare profile image59
    Unkotareposted 7 years ago

Just the people you know.

5. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

My Asian niece is very laid back.

6. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

they are?  i didn't know that.  well i know in most japanese anime girls are often portrayed with hyperactive personalities.  even the ones that are shy or serious tend to be a bit hyper when it comes to showing emotion.  maybe asian girls do it in real life to emulate the stereotype of what their media feeds them.  not too dissimilar to how girls in the usa dress premiscouisly to emulate the models they see on tv.  of course i could be wrong, but it's just a theory.

by the way, im half chinese, so if anyone here says im a racist for saying that, im not.  get over it.  its just an opinion.

7. wychic profile image80
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I think a lot of people, especially younger ones, just tend to be really hyper...I've been really hyper most of my life, and to my knowledge there's not a drop of Asian blood in me smile.

As for US girls dressing promiscuously...I don't even wear cap sleeves in public, it feels too exposed tongue. Okay, I know I'm more the exception, and on average there is a point there.

8. yenajeon profile image82
    yenajeonposted 7 years ago

Im young and asian. I am not really hyper at all, but outgoing. IS that what you mean? smile

9. torimari profile image80
    torimariposted 7 years ago

My asian friends aren't either but I can understand where the stereotype would come from.

10. Beth100 profile image83
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

I'm Chinese, and I'm definitely laid back.  You'd have to prod me with a hot iron to get me hyper.  Or a few espressos would do the trick too....

11. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

what a wierd thread....

12. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

perhaps not spanked enough smile just a guess....

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hehehe

I am a Filipina, not hyper, bit slow I should say

13. theirishobserver. profile image61

prettydarkhorse, I dont think slow is the right word to describe you......perhaps very prettydarkhorse....lightly spanked....but no stirred.... smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

horse, hardworker but nothyper, spanked before but need more spanking, YES????

14. theirishobserver. profile image61

spanking very good smile

working