THINK ABOUT IT REALLY....

1. megan54 profile image60
    megan54posted 7 years ago

ARE YOU GOING ON A TRIP SOON HAVE YOU BEEN ON ATRIP LATLY WELL YOU MAY NOW WHILE CAUGHT UP IN ALL THE HASSLE AND BASSLE ABOUT TO HAPPEN YOU REALLY DONT MEAN TO FORGET ALL OF THE THINGS YOU FORGET MANY COMMON PEOPLE GO TO THE BEACH OFTEN IN THE SUMMER I HAVE BEEN TO THE BEACH EEVRY SYUMMER FOR A LEAST A WEEK EVERY SUMMER SINCE I WAS LIKE 1 YEAR OLD AND YEAH SINCE I CAN REMEMBER WE  ALL FORGET SOMETHING EITHER THERE OR AT HOME  I KNOW THIS ONE TIME WHENI LEFT MY DOG TAG IN  MY CONDO ROOM AND THEY SENT IT BY MAIL BUT YOU HAD TO PAY TO GET IT BACKK WELL YEAH IF I WAS WORKING THERE I WOULD MAKE SOMEONE PAY TO GET IT BACK TO HAVE TO SEND IT THOUGH THE MAIL COULD BE EXPENSIVE DEPENDING ON HOW FAR YOU LIVE AWAY AND REALLY MANY PEOPLE CAN FORGET MANY COOMMON THINGS LIKE SUNSCREEN OR SOCKS OR A BATHING SUIT BUT WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES AND MAY PEOPLE FORGET TO HAVE FUNA DN DONT WORRY IT WILL BE OKAY JUST DONT FOR GET A KID ON THE TRIP SO BUNDLE UP OF GET IN THE BATHING SUIT BUT HAVE FUN AND TRY TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING IT WONT MATTER YOU HAVE YOUR FAMILY AND THAT IS ALL YOU NEED

1. zzron profile image59
      zzronposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure what the point of this forum is. It sounds a little like a short hub. If so, it was posted in the wrong place and shouldn't be written in all CAPS and the spelling needs to be cheked. Hope this helps.

2. princess g profile image59
      princess gposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And what's a bassle?

working