jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

Most Beautiful Place in the World

1. 0
    sophsposted 6 years ago

Where, in your opinion, is the most beautiful place you have ever visited? :-)

1. double_frick profile image78
      double_frickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

costa rica. paradise. smile

1. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yet another idyllic location!

2. Sab Oh profile image59
    Sab Ohposted 6 years ago

That's about what's going on inside, not where you are outside.

3. russiangypsygirl profile image80
    russiangypsygirlposted 6 years ago

The Amalfi Coast in Italy for sure! But then there is also Santorini, Greece...Hmm... don't get me started! smile

4. 0
    wordscribe41posted 6 years ago

The whole country of New Zealand.  I love and adore it... breathtaking.

5. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Apart with agreeing that NZ is amazingly beautiful, it is too hard a question. So many little european countries, so much of America, Canada, Australia, China...... we live on a very beautiful planet. Stop messin it up people! lol

1. 0
      sophsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree! :-)

6. Mieka profile image81
    Miekaposted 6 years ago

West Coast of Australia, no contest! The national parks, Kalbarri, Karajini, Ningaloo Reef, it's absolutely amazing!

I am flying to New Zealand in 10 days, so maybe I'll change my opinion after that, but for now, Australian West Coast!

7. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

spam reported

8. genrp profile image59
    genrpposted 6 years ago

I've never been out of my country , so I would say the best place I've ever visited here in the Philippines is in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte. If by any chance you guys visit our country I would highly recommend you go there.

The Philippines is very beautiful, like a tropical paradise. No wonder you have never left! smile

1. genrp profile image59
        genrpposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that's true.. and i really wanna explore beautiful places in my country first and after that maybe i'm ready to travel overseas.. have you been here yet?

9. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Mission Beach in North Queensland is my favourite tropical paradise.  I also love Rome and the medieval town of Carcassonne. Home here in the UK, the Lake District is absolutely beautiful.  But I seen so many wonderful places that the list would just go on!

I must comment on Mission Beach. My son and his wife went there recently and we had taken him there when he was a kid. He loved it so much he had to show his wife.

working