jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Welcome Vietnam

1. nqtu profile image61
    nqtuposted 7 years ago

Vietnam a country with many white exotic sandy beaches, charming cities and friendly people. Though a lot of modern developments have been done, Vietnam still keeps its own unique cultural and natural environment which brings a great chance to those who love the Asian beauty of nature like Hanoi; the charm of ancient citadels like Hue and Hoi An; the variety of places to explore, including the cool, romantic central highlands-home like Sa Pa, Da Lat; the booming busy cities like Ho Chi Minh City and the magnificence of the sea and islands like Halong Bay, Nha Trang.

Vietnamese people
    , the offspring of the legendary Dragon and Fairy always look forward to the future, keeping the past, cherishing the present and wishing to extend their hospitality to all people around the world coming to Vietnam. The healthy cuisine of Vietnam is internationally known, with colours and flavours unique to the region. Traditional folk arts such as water puppetry and opera are still practiced, and the fine arts embody Asian and European styles.

Come and see Vietnam to enjoy and discover her spectacular nature, the friendliness of the local inhabitants and relax in the comfort of world-class hotels on our package tours. It is also a good opportunity to strike up acquaintance with different people from all over the world. We hope you enjoy visiting our website and that it will inspire you to visit the fascinating Vietnam we offer. We are sure you will not be disappointed.

2. goldenpath profile image82
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

Great advertisement! smile I'd love to visit your beautiful country.  I've heard about the friendliness of the people there.  Put out several hubs about the different aspects of your country and earn from it.

1. nqtu profile image61
      nqtuposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your compliments! big_smile

3. Greek One profile image77
    Greek Oneposted 7 years ago

so the war is pretty much over now?

1. profile image0
      Kenrick Chatmanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I thought this post was referring to the Iraq War too.

1. nqtu profile image61
        nqtuposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Please don't post spam here

1. profile image0
          Kenrick Chatmanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is not spam but humor...

1. Greek One profile image77
            Greek Oneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I wonder if you can actually purchase SPAM in Vietnam?

1. Very Vietnam profile image60
              Very Vietnamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, SPAM, real and knock-off's both available at the local supermarket.

4. heohongtham profile image73
    heohongthamposted 6 years ago

Beaches like Phu Quoc and Con Dao islands

5. profile image60
    oneasia49posted 6 years ago

welcome

working