jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Malaysia - Ever considered visiting this tropical country?

1. jrhogan profile image60
    jrhoganposted 6 years ago

Hi all, just wondering is anyone has considered visiting Malaysia in the near future? No hard sell as I come from this beautiful tropical country but I have always wanted to know travelers opinions on this place.

I write for my own travel site promoting the country and Southeast Asia and would like to know if you do have plans, please share on how and why you want to visit Malaysia. Of if you have visited before, any feedback would be great.

1. goldenpath profile image82
      goldenpathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would absolutely love to visit Malaysia.  I've never been outside of the States, but have heard of the beauty contained in Southeast Asia.  Someday, I would love to look forward to a visit. smile

2. lilian_sg profile image83
      lilian_sgposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm Malaysian but not living there at the moment. You can see some of my posts on hubpages especially on cities like Kota Kinabalu and Penang. Love the food and like the fact that Malaysia offers lots of variety.

2. 0
    Tilecleaninghubposted 6 years ago

Beutiful hot weather, nice beaches but the food is the best thing about it.  I asked the guy I was doing business with why people want to live here and he said the food.  I laughed but it really is top notch.  You can get indian, malaysian, chinese and all for a cheap price.  Also the boiling pots of steaming chicken that is so spicy and good it is great.  Came back to the states and tried a few indian and malaysian restaurants and could never match the food in malaysia.  As far as the nightlife and entertainment I was kinda disapointed as seemed kind of boring on the island penang I believe.  Oh well I was getting paid on a business trip so cant beat it.