jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Ideas for gifts

1. 0
    ftnirish7posted 6 years ago

Hey! My friend and i are planning a trip to Peru in 6 months. Any thoughts on what to get her for her birthday in prep for the upcoming trip?

1. GoTo Gal profile image80
      GoTo Galposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A Peru survival kit. 

Things to include sunscreen, bug spray, travel size medicines (headache, nausea, etc), travel size toiletries, an international calling card or a certificate to an email cafe to keep in contact with home, sunglasses, big hat, book an excursion in advance, put something in the kit that may be needed for the excursion, a cute outfit, comfortable sandles. a SD card for a camera, a certificate for photo developing, a book of common phrases translated.

2. HunterGiftBaskets profile image59
    HunterGiftBasketsposted 6 years ago

Depends, do you want the gift delivered?
    Or would you prefer a gift delivered related to backpacking or something?

3. brethodge profile image60
    brethodgeposted 6 years ago

The best way to choose gift is to think that what would you like to recieve.. this idea definately solves your problem of choosing gifts for teh occassion..

4. 59
    nyk001posted 6 years ago

Peter this side from Canada. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone. Thanks for the useful information. You really had done good job.

streaming movies

5. blake4d profile image77
    blake4dposted 6 years ago

A digital gps tracking device so the search parties can find her, a satellite capable cell phone pda with world wide service, all the bottles of American Pharmacy scripts as you can shove down a Samsonite luggage case, and the 20 inch black mag flashlight with the 100,000volt stun gun attachment...

Oh yeah you could give her an expensive life insurance policy in her name for when you are eaten by pirrannah or jaguars...

Maybe a mesoamerican berlitz course...

And some Diet Dr. Pepper for the road...

1. CarpetDiem profile image79
      CarpetDiemposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i always like money. smile
      Maybe tuck it into a nice paperback book that she can read on the plane.

PS. Looks like you have a spammer two comments up (nyk001).