jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Orlando Park Tickets

1. 60
    markb1979posted 6 years ago

Please could you post details of how much you were able to get your Orlando park tickets for and where from? I'm going in June and need some ideas! Thank you!

1. yensid profile image60
      yensidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder, that's my primary theme park "home." so I can't tell you how much my per day ticket cost. (The AP was over $500 IIRC.)

WDW has a Magic Your Way system, which is essentially a sliding scale fee. The more days you go, the cheaper it is. So, a 1-day ticket is $79, a 5-day figures out to be around $45/day, and a 10-day about $24. So it's cheaper just to visit Disney if you want to visit Disney. (Sneaky, they are.)

Discount tickets for Disney, and other Orlando attractions, are available from legitimate wholesalers like the Official Ticket Center or Kissimmee Guest Services. Don't expect to save a whole lot with Disney, maybe just the equivalent of sales tax. Certainly no more than 5%.

You can get better deals with Universal Studios Orlando/Islands of Adventure and SeaWorld/Busch Garden from these places. Not necessarily discounts, per se, but second day free, joint admission, that kind of that.

But I'm not sure whether or what kind of tickets promotions will be going on in June in Orlando. It's peak season, and since the Wizarding World of Harry Potter will be open at Universal I'm not sure UO/IoA are going to need discount tickets. Maybe with a hotel package....

One other place for discounted tickets--again, a small percentage, would be if you're a AAA member.

One other thing--where you're there, you'll see lots of kiosks offering cheap, cheap, cheap tickets to Disney, etc. Be careful. They're not legit resellers.

2. jeffro67 profile image60
    jeffro67posted 6 years ago

We were in Florida for spring break. Went to the Magic Kingdom. My better half searched high and low for discounts. $79.00 per person was the best she came up with. Through AAA i believe.

3. FloridaGulfVacati profile image61
    FloridaGulfVacatiposted 6 years ago

$72 for a child and $83 for an adult is about the norm these days for a one day ticket. Check the site DW Tickets for last minute deals - sometimes you can get a little lower.

4. ceciliabeltran profile image84
    ceciliabeltranposted 6 years ago

Does anyone know the chances of getting to the Princess Ball two months before hand?