jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Mt Cook New Zealand

1. Ajitan profile image60
    Ajitanposted 6 years ago

I started this thread in hopes to convince you to visit New Zealand and see Mt.Cook while you're there. I lived in New Zealand for 6 years and I guarantee you it wont be a wasted trip. There are countless natural wonders in New Zealand and the air feels fresh. Mt.Cook in specific is a prime example of how gorgeous New Zealand can be. I started an amateur hub on the matter, but you're better off booking a ticket to New Zealand rather than reading a hub.

1. lightning john profile image58
      lightning johnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I plan on visiting New Zealand one day, but when I go would stay longer than a normal vacation.

1. Ajitan profile image60
        Ajitanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I can understand that, New Zealand is one of those places where the beauty is endless. When i retire, New Zealand is where I'll live the rest of my days.

2. leeberttea profile image60
      leebertteaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hope to get there one day and test my abilities on your fine trout! It's a beautiful country!

1. Pearldiver profile image86
        Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey... easy on calling our women 'Fine Trout' mate!! yikes 

Of course it's the people that make the country and we enjoy being Kiwis smile

Mt. Cook (Aorangi) is pretty tame compared to BumbleTown though hmm

2. travelespresso profile image82
    travelespressoposted 6 years ago

It's a gorgeous country with diverse scenery.  If you like fresh air, a relaxed way of life, and beautiful scenery then there is much to see and do in New Zealand.

Come on downunder!