jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

We are Tennesseans and this is Tennessee

1. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Brent High of Nashville posted this brief article and I couldn't have said it better myself.  If you've ever wondered what a Tennessean's like check out http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/1014 … essee.html and you'll know.  Thanks again for all the support and good wishes you've past our way.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're the only TEN I SEE tobey, I lived in Memphis for one year and I love it!

tobey100posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, then that makes you a Tennessean.  You can't stay here even one week without getting infected.  (I actually think of myself more as an 8 1/2 instead of a 10 but thanks)  smile

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

spent a few days there!  I like Tennessee - beautiful state, rode throughout it and of course had to drop into Opry Land and Memphis.

I read the link - interesting how your communities come together!  proud folks I'm sure!

tobey100posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sounds rather trite but we're definitely old fashioned in many ways.  We still got 'neighbors' whether we know their names or not.

3. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

tennesee is a cool place!the moonshine is great there and the people are nice. Country music history is there (under water)and it has a great sports tradition!!!!

working