jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Are some US airlines catching up to major international ones?

1. frequentflyer profile image61
    frequentflyerposted 6 years ago

Could it be that some US airlines might actually be catching up to those major International Airlines?

I know that Delta Airlines is (in my opinion) They have improved in so many places that I believe that they are. Other airlines are just behind with new first class' and more customer service.

1. Ben Evans profile image74
      Ben Evansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think Northwest is a very good airline and I in my opinion they are the best to fly interantionally.  I dont like Delta but since they merged with Northwest time will tell.

2. 0
    consultjtrposted 6 years ago

I do think that US-based airlines are taking their cue from many foreign carriers known for their service. It still is, and always will be, mass transportation. However, the more amenities, the better. I love Continental's One Pass program. I hope the merger with United doesn't affect Continental's long-time flyers negatively. I don't think it will, though. Time will tell.

3. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

I took my neighbor to the airport hes flying form fl-atl-brazil for 1300 round trip a direct flight is 2600. It doesnt matter what airline you choose the difference in the 2 flight is nuts.