jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Want to Find Out Ways To Save On Your Next Vacation?

1. workathomemom profile image62
    workathomemomposted 8 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am new to hub pages and because I love to travel, I am watching the travel forums and hubs.  My travel hub pages will tell you about different resorts and will tell you how, based on my own experiences, you can save lots of money on your present and future vacations.  I will be writing hubs about travel to different parts of the country and to specific resorts. 

Because I love to travel, especially to Cancun Mexico, I have found numerous ways to save money on traveling to Cancun.  I will be giving tips and advice on traveling there as well.  You can find out more about saving money on your next trip to Cancun or other worldwide locations by visiting my travel hug pages.

I will be adding more hub articles at least once a week and giving you examples of savings you can get or information on specific travel locations and what they have to offer. 

Thank you!  smile

2. Princessa profile image87
    Princessaposted 8 years ago

Hi and Welcome!

I like travelling too ,so I will be waiting for your hubs.

3. topstuff profile image61
    topstuffposted 8 years ago

It wouldbe useful to know the tips to save money while travelling, while i've no intention to go to Cancun.

4. GeoHoliday2009 profile image60
    GeoHoliday2009posted 7 years ago

There are ways on how to save on you next vacation:
    Here are some ways on how:
    1.Book yourself every Wednesday morning 12:00 am, because most of the people book during weekends
    2.The best time to book in a hotel is anytime Sunday afternoon.
    3."Driveaway Deal" Look for an unadertised car.