jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Any Hubbers from Ohio

1. 0
    Gracie Sophiaposted 6 years ago

Hello Ohio Hubbers! Tell us about you.

1. Ilona1 profile image78
      Ilona1posted 3 years ago in reply to this

No one answered in two years? I just joined hubpages and I am from Ohio. Additionally, I am interested in hubs on the state smile

1. Kristen Howe profile image80
        Kristen Howeposted 24 months ago in reply to this

I'm a hubber from Ohio. I've been a resident here for 15 years this March.  Where are you from, lIona?

2. promisem profile image93
      promisemposted 2 years ago

Yep, grew up near Cleveland and spent 13 years in Dayton. Many great memories while living there.

1. Ilona1 profile image78
        Ilona1posted 24 months ago in reply to this

Good to meet you. I had forgotten about this thread! Your hubs show a well-traveled Buckeye smile

1. promisem profile image93
          promisemposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Good to meet you too. I do like to travel these days. I'm making up for the 40+ years I spent in Ohio without going anywhere.

3. Writer Fox profile image79
      Writer Foxposted 24 months ago

I'm not from Ohio; in fact, I've never been there.  But it might interest you to know that of all the cities in the world, the most traffic to HubPages is from Columbus, Ohio.  Over 1/2 million unique visitors from there visit HP every month!  Who knew?

4. KJAnsel profile image60
      KJAnselposted 23 months ago

The reason Columbus has the most visitors to HubPages is probably because of the lack of anything ELSE to do there.  Er ...  rather - here.  I live 30 or so miles SE of Columbus and commute downtown daily to work. Born and raised in central Ohio - and I can't get out!!

1. promisem profile image93
        promisemposted 23 months ago in reply to this

KJAnsel, trying living in Galion a few years. It brings the phrase "nothing to do" to a whole new level.

working