jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

If you could take a trip in a time machine...

1. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 6 years ago

....which period would you choose?

I would like to travel in the future, for example in 2300,  to see if the human has destroyed the Earth or if he has saved, and to know the futuristic technologies

2. lady_love158 profile image61
    lady_love158posted 6 years ago

I wouldn't go to the future that's for sure, too much uncertainty. What if when you got there, the Earth was destroyed and there weren't any people?
    I think I'd go to the 20s, everyone was happy and dancing and drinking and having a wonderful time then!

1. camlo profile image85
      camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

But what a dreadful future they had: The Great Depression, WWII.
      Or would you travel back to the present before any of that started to happen?

3. Wayne Orvisburg profile image78
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago

I'd go back to the 50's. I could help my parents fall in love and make sure they have their first kiss at the Under the Sea dance. I could also make sure my dad knocks out the high school bully.

1. camlo profile image85

That sounds a bit like 'Back to the Future'.

1. Wayne Orvisburg profile image78
        Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's right, my parents were born in the 50's.

4. camlo profile image85
    camloposted 6 years ago

I'd go to the 60s and be a Hippie.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love the present. I love this life let me life this to the full. The rest can wait. I am having so much fun now that I couldn't care to live in fantasy land! big_smilebig_smile big_smile big_smile  big_smile

1. camlo profile image85

You're right. But it would be fun to have long hair and a head band, and walk around stoned and acting weird. People just don't do that sort of thing nowadays smile

5. lilian_sg profile image82
    lilian_sgposted 6 years ago

If I could I would go back to the past during the Chinese empire time when there were emperors, empresses and concubines etc. I would wish to be invisible though. If not i might be executed for intruding into the Forbidden city!

6. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I'd want to be a cowboy in the late 1800s or a knight in the Middle Ages!

7. 69
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

I'd go back to just before BP was attacked and make sure the idiots were put out of commision before they could hurt anyone!

working