Ladies, beware when flying!

1. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

I am about to log off for the night but just saw this on my Facebook and had to check it out. I cannot believe this! It is sick and deeply disturbing, I would prefer the risk of being blown up by a suicide bomber to be honest! … man-s.html

1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
      ThoughtfulSpotposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for posting.  I never can tell if these "personal accounts" are real or false these days.  It seems as though everyone is focused and at arms over the latest "personal freedom" issue.  But, true or not, the author brings up some good points, and I really enjoyed the comment section after.  I actually think that several of the comments were more insightful than the article itself.  I don't mind a certain amount of "pain-in-the-neck-ness" to keep my travel safe, but the new measures do seem a bit absurd in that its fairly invasive, expensive and time consuming and it still only deters one particular brand of terrorism.  If this was a way to "guarantee" everyone's safety then, have at it! But, unfortunately, I don't think its the answer.

2. LSKing profile image87
    LSKingposted 5 years ago

wow..... perhaps she should have removed it and slapped it across their faces..... what a invasion of body and privacy!