What is your favorite Anniversary getaway?

1. TammyHammett profile image60
    TammyHammettposted 5 years ago

My husband and I have spent the last 14 years, 12 of them being our Anniversary weekend, at a bed and breakfast in St. Augustine, Fl.  I guess you could say that is our little "home away from home."  It is not that far away from where we live, so leaving our 3 children with family is not such a big deal.  We park our car next to the cottage and it doesn't move until we leave a few days later.  It is so relaxing and we really get a chance to reconnect. We don't plan a lot of activities, because let's be honest, after 14 years we have pretty much done everything. But, for us, that's ok. Being parents of 3 small children, relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet is absolutely fantastic.  There are a lot of great restaurants for us to enjoy, not to mention pubs/bars for a little night life. Do you have a favorite getaway that helps you reconnect?

2. Julie2 profile image79
    Julie2posted 5 years ago

My favorite getaway has been Disney World if you would believe that! LOL. I love going with my husband. We get to act like kids over there.