jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Happy Christmas from Ireland

1. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 5 years ago

Still very cold here on this Christmas Eve - however - the fire is lit and the turkey is in the oven - so Happy Christmas to all you hublicious Hubbers and may this Christmas season bring you love, joy and happiness smile

1. 61
      foreignpressposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The BBC says more snow is heading your way. Are you to be envied? In Colorado the mountains got whomped with snow but nothing -- absolutely nothing -- for Denver. Bone dry. I won't even bother with snow tires this year. Merry (snowy) Christmas.

2. lyndre profile image81
      lyndreposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Same to you Irish.
      My son has just arrived home from Dublin for christmas.
      Said airport was a nightmare,but at least he was lucky and managed to get home.

2. Betty Reid profile image60
    Betty Reidposted 5 years ago

Merry Christmas, theirishobserver.  It's so cold here in Texas that I almost had to wear sweatshirt under my windbreaker.  It may get down to -1 degrees Celsius Saturday night.  Happy Holidays hubbers!

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Happy Christmas to you too, Irish!
    We used to always say Happy Christmas as opposed to Merry Christmas in Scotland too!

4. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

5. manlypoetryman profile image71
    manlypoetrymanposted 5 years ago

A Merry Happy Christmas to you!

1. Druid Dude profile image58
      Druid Dudeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Blessed  Ire-land. "Where God Showed His Anger" Only one place Higher. Scotland is cool too. Want to visit both. Merry Christmas to the children of the Great Druid from the Oregon Coast, U.S.A.! Spring like weather here. Sorry bout the bad weather elsewhere. This happens to be a Nexus where several paths of energy intersect. Weird goings on, too, especially this past year. This is where Keiko was last living in the Americas. Speaking of which: Bless the Earth, and all which swims in it's oceans, fly in it's skies, and walks upon the land. Bless us, everyone. (Just sign me: Little Dickens, and leave it at that. Peace!!!