jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Do you know where to spend vacation in winter China?

1. onetourchina profile image61
    onetourchinaposted 5 years ago

It is winter now in China, cold in north area but warm in south, where can you spend your vacation in Chinese spring festival?

1. jcnasia profile image60
      jcnasiaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't vacation in China during the spring festival, unless you can stay with friends or family in an apartment.  Most of the stores will be closed since so many Chinese people take time off for the holiday.

1. Misty39 profile image60
        Misty39posted 5 years ago in reply to this

What about camping out in a tent? lol  Is it warm enough to camp out there during the spring festival?

2. 59
      Popolmonjeanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A circuit that allows to discover the Middle Country in all its diversity. Beijing's imperial palaces, the terracotta army of Xian, Luo Yang and the Longmen Grottoes, Shaolin, Suzhou the "Venice of the Orient " and Shanghai.
      Featured BDV OK
      China vacation
      http://www.excedentdebagages.com/PBCPPl … ?ID=286272

2. recommend1 profile image71
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

It is not warm in the south of China - I am in Guilin and froze my butt off in the spring holiday period both here and in Beihai on the south coast!

Hainan and to a lesser extent Hong Kong are about the only places that stay winter-warm in China.  The east coast from Hong Kong/Macau round to Shanghai are 'warmer' but not holiday warm.

3. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

I would love to visit Tienanmen Square.. tell me, are there any vaccinations I should take before I travel?   What about those that guard against nasty bullets flying around?

1. onetourchina profile image61
      onetourchinaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No need to take vaccinations for a China Trip. The temperature now is rightly OK, getting warmer and warmer recently.  Chinese people are living in the peaceful circumstances, where are the flying bullets?