jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

What Are World's 5 Best Cities To Visit With Family During Vacations?

1. gajanis786 profile image43
    gajanis786posted 5 years ago

During vacations it is sometimes very difficult to decide which city of the world to visit as there are different opinions with in the family.....if there is some sort of top best cities list available it could be a good handy decision.Thanks.

1. Kylo88 profile image60
      Kylo88posted 5 years ago in reply to this

well i love london. its expensive as hell though. i stay with friends when i go. um, Chicago is def. a fave. Dc is fun. not too much to do and there is a line for everything but i like just walking around. Berlin was epic. i really liked that. france people were talking more pix of me than the city (coulda been the rainbow socks i guess) but it was a beautiful city. also Dublnd was amaaazing. pssshhhhh where else.... umm...i really did't like /New York, but some people do...idk

1. Kylo88 profile image60
        Kylo88posted 5 years ago in reply to this

ooh ooh!! Amsterdam!! THAT was a fabulus city. everything is so pretty and everyone is so friendly and nice! (mostly cause their high but thats besids the point! lol) yeah, couldn't leave Amsterdam out. best place EVER

2. SmittenWithTravel profile image60
      SmittenWithTravelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you say family...are you talking about small children? If so you'll want to travel to places where you're children can truly enjoy themselves. Ex beach cities, resorts, etc..

If you have kids of school age (third grade on), you may want to take a historical travel trip that will not only be fun but educational at the same time.

So, in a nutshell, decide what are the best  cities considering with whom you're taking on vacation.

Good luck!

2. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 5 years ago

Try looking through Hub Trails Start here

http://hubpages.com/hub/Florida-The-Vac … -the-World

3. PaulStaley1 profile image84
    PaulStaley1posted 5 years ago

Defiantly consider Oaxaca, Mexico! One of the most beautiful, art filled cities in all of Mexico.  A perfect spot to bring your family, where kids will have wide eyes that absorb a diverse culture.  Consider one of the many language schools to make it a learning experience.

4. 60
    Miraclrposted 5 years ago

It's bettter if u go to Madagascar or mauritos it's so lovely .iam sure u will not coming back if u go there.

5. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I can tell you about American cities that are good for family vacations;
    2.Delray beach,Florida
    3. Scottsdale,Az
    5.San Fransisco,CA

6. 62
    SharmElsheikhposted 5 years ago

The best families resort city  is

Sharm El Sheikh  - Egypt

As all family activities is there
    Quite available
    Big resort's green area
    Safety shores

Aqua park games available
    Kids entertainment available
    Night live is must for adult

Hope i got what you need ,I know you need 5 cities but as my family sense i choose one for you ....

Thanks Alot

7. novascotiamiss profile image91
    novascotiamissposted 5 years ago

Lucerne, Switzerland. It's a very safe place with lovely scenery and lots to do. Lake and mountains are on the doorstep so you can take a cable car up Mt. Pilatus or Mt. Rigi or go on an all day boat ride on the huge lake. Swimming, hiking, shopping are great and in bad weather you can spend the whole day at the "Verkehrshaus" (traffic and science museum with amazing exhibits in English). Go to the "Stadtkeller" an entertainment restaurant where they have Swiss sample menus and Swiss culture shows which are an absolute blast. Explore the old town with ancient buildings, the town wall and the covered bridge going across the lake. Visit the "Glasi" in nearby Hergiswil, a glassblowing factory. They have awesome exhibits and you can see the glassblowers at work. For a fee you can even blow your own souvenir to take home. Lucerne is in the middle of Switzerland so it's central to reach any Swiss destination within 1-2 hours. I bet you could easily spend 1-2 weeks there without getting bored.