jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Name your favorite fountain of the world??

1. Bilalnr profile image60
    Bilalnrposted 5 years ago

For me, Trevi fountain is most fascinating fountain of the world. What's yours???

1. lmoynihan082 profile image60
      lmoynihan082posted 5 years ago in reply to this

hi Bilalnr, I haven't travelled a great I must admit but just like you the most beautiful fountain I've seen is the Trevi fountain. I was in Rome around this time last year with my husband and as spectacular as Rome is the Trevi fountain was the highlight of our time there.Thank you for bringing up this topic and I hope you recieve more comments.

2. 0
      CollBposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It has to  be the Fountains at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas (USA) which are really breathtaking to watch on a video with the fountains choreographed to music - truly amazing.

I haven't seen it in person but that's something I'd like to see as a video of it alone makes it look truly incredible.  I can imagine it being more breathtaking when actually seen.

2. thatcatschaaf profile image75
    thatcatschaafposted 5 years ago

I think the neatest fountain I have seen is the Trevi fountain in Rome. It is a huge fountain with many great sculptures and the building that is is connected to is magnificent as well.

3. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

Trevi is rather too florid for my tastes. The sort of fountains I like are small ones in beautiful settings, like those in the courtyards of the Alhambra.

4. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

the fountain of youth in st augustine fl

5. Barbados.org profile image81
    Barbados.orgposted 5 years ago

The dolphin fountain in Heroes Square, Barbados. It commemorates the introduction of piped water to the capital city in 1861!

6. camlo profile image82
    camloposted 5 years ago

The one in Trafalgar Square in London.