jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

vacationing with kids

1. N.E. Wright profile image80
    N.E. Wrightposted 5 years ago

Annually my younger sister and I take our children to Florida.  I love it for the Amusement Parks' attractions like Disney, and Universal.

Where do you go with your kids and why?

1. 60
      roothzimpyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Disney World is the best vacation destination to travel with kids as it offers so many activities and theme parks for kids.

2. Miss Paula profile image59
      Miss Paulaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My husband and I decided a few years ago,instend, of all the Christmas gits for the kids we would start a family tradition and take vacations for Christmas so we have.   We have been to Disney and Universal, and we have also been to Erie to Splash Lagoon, an indoor water park the kids love it.               It's a cool place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

I only had one, so that might make a difference; but we usually packed up and went camping in the mountains. It was nice to put civilization behind us and just spend quiet quality time fishing and exploring the trails.

3. Princessa profile image87
    Princessaposted 5 years ago

The past few years we have been at Disneyland Paris for Christmas.  For summer holidays the children love the beach.

4. freecampingaussie profile image45
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

We took our kids camping , up to the theme parks on the GoldCoast , across Europe camping along the way , so many diferent places and loved it ! They are all older now and Idon't see them much as we are traveling Aussie !!

5. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

We usually do Florida, Disney, the beaches etc. but this year we are going a different direction. We are taking a road trip to see some things we've talked about but left it at just talk.  First stop is the Mall of America in Minnesota then to the Dells in Wisconsin. I personally havent been to the Dells sice I was 10.  Best thing about the road trip is that everything we have planned is within a 6 hour drive from home and we get to spend time with each other (whether they like it or not smile )

6. 60
    ForYourInfoposted 5 years ago

I prefer Disney world for vacation with kids.Its the perfect place for the heartful enjoyment of kids.They simply used to be lost there and it feels inexpressively good watching them to be mad in cheer.

7. TattooVirgin profile image60
    TattooVirginposted 5 years ago

A road trip is always good, take away the electronic devices so they notice the world around them, real life science