do you know any organization that would give scholarships for travel?

1. pranav k profile image75
    pranav kposted 5 years ago

organizations that would require to submit photos or make reports of the travel or just write articles about travel but would fund the travel itself??

1. 0
      Charlinexposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am not entirely sure I understand your question but I will give it a try.

If you are still a student or below certain age, there are youth organizations which provides internship to help youth see the world. In Canada, we have Canada World Youth which accepts public applications on a regular basis.

If you want to write or photograph for news or photo agency, you can submit your photos and articles on a freelance basis. Sometimes agencies offer funded assignments to elite contributors, you have to prove yourself first and some funded assignments are only awarded to the winner of a competition.

1. pranav k profile image75
        pranav kposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanx charlinex, i am a student so am pretty limited on resources, but i love travelling very much. so was just searching for ideas to get me on the road. something which might fund my travelling. i don't intend to be a parasite though.:-D