do you know any organization that would give scholarships for travel?

1. pranav k profile image73
    pranav kposted 5 years ago

organizations that would require to submit photos or make reports of the travel or just write articles about travel but would fund the travel itself??

1. profile image0
      Charlinexposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am not entirely sure I understand your question but I will give it a try.

If you are still a student or below certain age, there are youth organizations which provides internship to help youth see the world. In Canada, we have Canada World Youth which accepts public applications on a regular basis.

If you want to write or photograph for news or photo agency, you can submit your photos and articles on a freelance basis. Sometimes agencies offer funded assignments to elite contributors, you have to prove yourself first and some funded assignments are only awarded to the winner of a competition.

1. pranav k profile image73
        pranav kposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanx charlinex, i am a student so am pretty limited on resources, but i love travelling very much. so was just searching for ideas to get me on the road. something which might fund my travelling. i don't intend to be a parasite though.:-D

working