jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

what would you miss if stranded on a desert island?

1. lizzieBoo profile image79
    lizzieBooposted 5 years ago

Imagine being stranded on a desert island and assuming the island had good weather, what things would you really miss about your present life, apart from friends and family?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

HubPages forums, of course - what else is there to life?  Not that I'm addicted or anything... lol

lizzieBooposted 5 years ago in reply to this

ha ha I know what you mean. oh dear yes.

2. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 5 years ago

I would miss my laptop and my 2 daily, morning cups of coffee laced with plenty of sugar and cream.  As long as I have those, I can work on my hubs.  I haven't been at this very long, but I'm addicted to HubPages.  It's all good.

lizzieBooposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yes, hot drinks, I forgot that. I would miss tea. Oh, what to do at 4pm without a lovely cuppa?

3. lizzieBoo profile image79
    lizzieBooposted 5 years ago

I know I would miss cheese and chutney, and white toast with butter, clean sheets, toasted pitta-bread, toasted bagels with smoked salmon, listening to the radio, music, books, films, sausages..hot food generally.

4. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

Is it a complete desert or can I grow something there?  I can domesticate some wild animals... H-m-m-m... I will probably miss daily showers and my books

1. kat11 profile image61
      kat11posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would  definitely miss the HubPages, the forums, a good novel and a relaxing cup of green tea.

5. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Nothing.

I would finally have peace and quiet. lol

6. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago

That depends whether you want a witty, intelligent reply - or the simple truth...

I prefer the latter - so cigarettes, beer and whisky! smile

working