jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Whats the thing that excites you the most

1. anasshad profile image82
    anasshadposted 5 years ago

What is the thing or quality that excites you the most about any place? In my case, ancient objects really excites me smile.

1. 0
      gogogoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The culture of the countgry I am in is the most exciting part of my visit, especially if there are lots of ancient sites i can visit

2. ubanichijioke profile image48
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

Playing new releases of playstation especially Pro evolution Soccer[PES]

3. freecampingaussie profile image46
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

Beautiful out of the way places like this one where the 2 of you can have a romantic time alone !

4. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I love finding cowrie shells on a beach.

5. Gordon Hamilton profile image96
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago

This is a really good question and point.

I have to be honest in that when I visit a country for the first time, I want to know first of all what are their local foods and what are their local drinks. I absolutely hate going anywhere and being presented with food that I can easily get at home. I want to eat what the local people eat, I want to drink what the local people drink. Otherwise, I could have stayed at home and saved a fortune! smile

Secondly, I want to see the sights off the beaten track. I am not remotely interested in sandy beaches (unless I can fish them), or sunny verandahs - even though that is something I can most definitely not get at home! I want to see the out of the way villages, meet the local people and learn something of the culture I am visiting.

Ancient objects would definitely come in to my enjoyment of a new culture.

Thanks for the post! smile

1. freecampingaussie profile image46
      freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So Mcdonalds is out of the questin ha ha ! I feel the same way !

6. JeniferRW profile image80
    JeniferRWposted 5 years ago

History of any place spikes my interest. I enjoy learning about older areas and their historical value. Also, ghosts. I dig haunted places, from afar anyway. I do NOT want to visit any actual haunted areas because I am a chicken.

7. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

White sands and clear turquoise water!

8. NorthwestPow profile image61
    NorthwestPowposted 5 years ago