Hubbers from Kenya

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 53 discussions (175 posts)
  1. Patkay profile image91
    Patkayposted 12 years ago

Are there any hubbers from Kenya. How are fairing?

1. ronhi profile image65
      ronhiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi there. Consider followed! Am definitely from sweet beautiful kenya and its been a great hubbing experience. Hope to meet more Kenyan here.

Patkayposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi. I was wondering if I was alone but now I see there are others. Thanks ronhi for your response.

1. ronhi profile image65

You are welcome. Hope to meet more guys..and i hope the friends av invited will respond:-)

2. ronhi profile image65

btw, r u participating in the contest? or have you ever participated b4? if yes, how is the competition?

I did participate in a number of them but never won. But that won't prevent me from trying again.

3. ronhi profile image65

BTW, Mbona i hava the level one commenter badge on my profile yet it doesnt show in comments on hubs?

I don't know but perhaps it will show. But remember it will only be visible while viewing comments you have posted for others not in your hubs.

1. ronhi profile image65

Hey thanks...i got  a solution kwa forum ingine..imagine i had disabled it kwa profile yangu...typical kenyan

Hahahahaaaaaaa! It is okey then kama mambo iko sawa.

4. ronhi profile image65

hey Kenyans, mbona ni mimi tu na patkay tuko na picha? what are u guys afraid of na vile mumejaza picah 100 kwa facebook?

Good question, and you can get 4 passports @ 50/=.

2. profile image53
        luthercropposted 12 years agoin reply to this

good question roni but then y do u guys have pic and funny u all smiling

1. ronhi profile image65

havent u heard? a smile a day keeps...

5. shop online fast profile image60
      shop online fastposted 12 years agoin reply to this

ooops!

i'm not from kenya, but we are all from africa

thanks shop online fast, for joining our boat.

2. ronhi profile image65

Welcome indeed..So which part of this beautiful continent do you hail from?

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years ago

...i'm not from Kenya, just sayin' hello!

Thank you SomewayOuttaHere for saying hello, at HP we are definately one people.

3. felixkugz profile image40
    felixkugzposted 12 years ago

Hey Rohni!
    Good to see that we Kenyans are represented here! I joined about four days ago and i am still here and not planning to leave any time soon. How are you fairing on with Hp? Tunaeza patiana tips za kuprogress kwa hii staff:-)! Thats just to prove that i am indeed Kenyan. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Regards.

1. ronhi profile image65

Hi there! Karibu HP! Am not doing too bad for one under one month...though its a fact i can only tell how much i can make here after  ayear of hubbing..i just made my first 97 kibaki shillings hahahaha

2. ronhi profile image65

A profile photo at last! was that so hard?

4. felixkugz profile image40

Patkay helo!
    U have been here for a long time! What has been your experience so far?

Thanks felixkugz for dropping by. It is great to see you guys. Mmekaribishwa. For my experience, I can say that it has been good since I joined HP. I have been able to do what I like doing most, that is, writing. Hp is a good community where you will be able to integrate with all kind of people. You are also bound to learn a lot from this online community.

5. felixkugz profile image40

Rohni helo!
    Asante kwa kunikaribisha. 97 kibaki shillings is not to bad considering that you have been here for three weeks and theres much more potential for growth as time goes by! You use adsence alone? By the way consider yourself followed!

1. ronhi profile image65

You are welcome... yes. i use adsense  but i am thinking of adding the HP ad program as well.  (had an issue with my papaypal so am trying to resolve it before i do that) am told it has more returns. I also signed up for amazon and i hope to make some revenue from there as time goes. I think the best strategy is to have a lot of articles so i will keep hubbing and watch what happens. And yes, consider yourself followed too. kwaani iko kiiitu ingine? hakunaaaa!

6. felixkugz profile image40

Hey Patkay!
    Thanks for your welcome from a veteran like you. The good thing about HP is that you are able to undastand the thinking of people from all over the world and i must say i have learnt quite abit in my short stay here. How in the world did you get that 'level 3 comentator' tag on you? It makes you sound all cool!:-)

Well, felixkugz, as you keep on commenting on other hubbers hubs, your level will keep on increasing. So don't worry, it is a matter of time.

7. profile image53
    luthercropposted 12 years ago

wagadaga!!! fellow kenyan hubbers
    its really funny that you the only kenyans aboard this ship

1. ronhi profile image65

actually, there are many more out there...only that they have not discovered this forum yet...if you see one tell him/her to come here mara moja!

1. profile image59
        irene manyinsaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

hello guys mm ni mkenya mwenzenu

1. Emma Ignatius profile image62
          Emma Ignatiusposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Kenyans are really few here

1. profile image59
            irene manyinsaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

yeah

2. Patkay profile image91

Wakenya tuko. Thanks guys.

3. profile image53

hata hakuna wakikuyu??? na hii ni mbecha ya bure *whistling*

8. felixkugz profile image40

Hey Rohni!
    I tried joining the HP affiliate program but they required that i submit my tax information. Are you going to submit KRA information? How will you handle this?
    By the way a step at a day is the way to go! Kibaki voice...ni kusoga bere tu! Hakuna kitu igine! Hakunaa:-D...

1. ronhi profile image65

Dont worry dude,,,kra hawajachanuka bado...just select non-us option and give your mailing address. Thats all i did and it worked

That is true.

9. felixkugz profile image40

Yaawa Luthercrop. Thats funny! And sorry to disapoint but tuko hapa fery mash! Were not being left behind!
    And might i add its a mighty fine time to get paid in dollars! You are followed pap!

1. profile image53

haha i kwen tht was to be awake up call...but am hapi a now hia hata mimi nilipwe kwanza vile dollar imepanda..naona nikinunua planet ingine

10. profile image42
    maoroelvisposted 12 years ago

Mi niko pia, has any one ever earned from this site. How do you go about?

1. ronhi profile image65

typical kenyan! ati kama hakuna besha hakuna kazi....ok. i have jst checked my balance and i have 300 bob. peanuts right? wrong. because i have just began and its a gud place to begin...as long as i keep hubbing, it will turn to thousands and millions of zimbabwe dollars very soon :-) So stop waiting and start hubbing...jst remeber to sign up for google adsense

Hi ronhi, you are making money so fast. That is a good beginning. 300 bob is good money, kanyangia tu hapo. Keep writing and the dollar will continue rolling in.

1. ronhi profile image65

Thanks bro...al be calling you guys for a celbration of a kind very soon:-) when i grow up, i want to be on the success page...and by the way, kenyaplex kumbe ni legit...niko na 27bob...but ni kazi mob sana!

@ maoroelvis, for you to earn you have to write something original, it could be anything as long as it is not offensive. Check on what the others are doing to get ideas, but don't copy someones work.

11. felixkugz profile image40

Hey Rohni!
    Was wondaring how to do that. Thanks! Na you are right. KRA wanafaa wachanuke! But you know with the data cable coming its just a matter of time... Naona you have been busy! We should continue to motivate one another! Tuko pamoja!

12. Patkay profile image91

My question to you Guys is, for paypal, can you be able to withdraw from a local bank here in Kenya? what is the process?

1. ronhi profile image65

I want to know too..i am still trying to link my paypal account with my KCB acc...money bookers works like magic but paypal inasumbua sana...now i have to visit my bank physically and i dont have that time

Thanks ronhi, then it means we have to do a research. Anyone who gets the trick first should inform the others.

1. ronhi profile image65

sawa

13. Rehana Stormme profile image70
    Rehana Stormmeposted 12 years ago

Habari!! I'm not Kenyan, but I do know 'Hakuna Matata' ...from Lion King! Nice to see you guys around, wish you the best!! Cheers

1. ronhi profile image65

Rehana, hakuna matata kenya! U made start missing that great movie...maybe al go look for it. You are welcome here. You are a Kenyan by association:-D

Thanks Rehana Stormme for your support, you are even welcome to visit Kenya. It has has a lot to offer for someone who loves traveling.

2. profile image53

rehana...now u already kenyan...and we are happy to see ya tooo

14. felixkugz profile image40

Eh Luthercrop unajokes! Ata i am following you imangiate!

15. felixkugz profile image40

Luthercrop!
    Sorry just noticed i already had! Umenibamba hadi ukanichanganya!

1. profile image53

but do i say..... yawa

16. profile image42

Hiyo story ya paypal inaendaje, is there any problem with submiting your last 3 digits of the visa card. Or is it risking?

1. felixkugz profile image40
      felixkugzposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Maoroelvis!
      Paypal ni legit so hakuna shida as far as i have heard. Ata mi nimepeana na sijapata shida...

2. ronhi profile image65

hapo hakuna shida...the only problem is that you cant withdraw cash from your paypal to a kenyan bank

17. felixkugz profile image40

Patkayhelo!
    I looked into withdrawing your money from your paypal account some time earlier this year and i found that you have to open up an american account so that you may then transfer that to your local account. Ata i just left it. I don't know whether this has changed now.
    Eh Rohny, boss, vipi? Siku mob! Nilisoma hub yako leo asubuhi ebu wacha nicomment.

1. ronhi profile image65

@ Felixkugz, i am thinking of writing a letter to Mr. James Mwangi... But i hear a rumor that paypal is negotiating with equity and done know if its true or just one of those rumors.

@ felixkugz, these guys don't want us to earn. I have heard the same too, you open a US account ati because you can't withdraw from a local bank in Kenya. Too bad they should then MPESA our money.

18. felixkugz profile image40

Hey Patkay!
    If you do not mind, could you please tell us how long it took you to get your adsence check and roughly how much you are making now. Its to motivate the rest of us...if its not too much to ask.

Thanks felixkugz for asking, but I am yet to receive my check. As you can see from my profile, i have only been here for ten months. It is tough here but i think it depends on what you are writing about. My adsense is not giving me much actually i am doing better on the HP one. By the end of this year am sure i will get my first cheque.

1. ronhi profile image65

remember to call us to celebrate...uzuri wangu nitaitisha tu chips an soda nothing else

Sawa, no problem wacha tungojee. Kidogo tu.

1. ronhi profile image65

BTW, ume associate your paypal with HP? Am still having a problem with that. My paypal account is limited coz i have not linked it with the bank

Yes, you should also do the same so that you start earning from hp program. The only thing i havent done is that I have not verified my paypal acct. I don't have a visa card, just operate with an ATM card, but I want to do that soon. Hoping the equity Visa card is acceptable worldwide. hahahaa.

1. ronhi profile image65

Any ATM that is visa branded or (mastercard) is acceptable worldwide. Equity qualifies...but am almost giving up on my paypal maybe al open another one

Naasume hubpages wanalipana through paypal? Kitu 2 io inaeza kutusaidia nayo ni sisi kununua vitu kwa net athawise io doo haikusaidii

Sure, wanalipa na paypal once you reach $50.

2. felixkugz profile image40

Eh Patkay uko strong. If kama hujamake kitu ii time yote na unapush hadi saa i ni poa sana. Ebu nitumie maemail zenyu nina kitu inaeza kusaidia na adsence i think. Best way ni kuiundastand ndio unaeza imanipulate ndio upate doo...adsence that is.

1. ronhi profile image65

Kenyans na kupenda shortcuts! Okay, acha nikupe trick me hutumia...enda google, type anything, utapata dropdown ya suggestions....e.g ukitype jobs utapat suggestions kama bob jobs died, how bob jobs died, bob jobs legacy etc...tafuta topic yenye hainacompe mob i.e haiko kwa page one of google search and make a hub on it...easy pizzy

19. Patkay profile image91

Hi guys, apart from HP, where else are you earning from online. Msikule peke yenu.

1. ronhi profile image65

i was writing at triond and constant content but ever since i discover HP, i ditched both for good. HP iko juu tu sana. Triond works almost like HP but you dont have as much control on your articles as HP. Constant content nayo has such stiff submission rules then you just seat and ppray smn will buy your articles...

Thanks. So then, we are in the right place. I am also on HP and blog, though the blog is not so good. There is also this other one am trying called webanswers.com, where you answer questions. What you earn is linked directly to your google adsense acct.

1. ronhi profile image65

webanswers sounds intresting..let me check it out

20. profile image42

You can also earn from kenyaplex.com. I have earned 2,000 in two weeks . They pay through mpesa. There is also one in india but they also pay through paypal. Hii paypal inaleta stress.

Hi maoroelvis, how do you go about it in kenyaplex.com, it seems to be a good one to try?

2. ronhi profile image65

say what? 2k in 2 weeks? what am i doing on HP? Hebu tupe siri

21. profile image42

You just registre kama kawaida. But they only pay kenyans because they use mpesa to pay. It needs one to be commited in posting discussion topics, commenting on forums and posting  resources. They require education materials mostly. They also pay member of the week 200, best resource of the week 200, best topic of the week 200 and member of the month 500.

Guess what, I have just joined today. I  am hoping for the best. Thanks a lot maoroelvis for the tip off. You might get 1 "mututho" from me. Hahahahaaaaa!

22. Patkay profile image91

Jameni na tulikuwa wapi hatukuwa na forum kama hii? Mnaona vile imeshika kabisa? Wee I have gone home for the night.

1. ronhi profile image65

Imagine! Thanks a bunch to Patkay for starting this...acha hata mimi nijoin...but the website look so boring! But who cares, if i can get some kibaki shillings ni sawa

23. profile image42

You don't require anything after registering. You earnings will just be displayed in you account. And minmum earning is 1,000.

Then kenyaplex is the place to be. So by being committed in posting discussion topics, commenting on forums and posting  resources, we are on our way to making money? They also require education materials, which kind of materials are these?

Eh Maoroelvis yaawa umemake izo doo zote in such a short time? Na unalipwa in any other way that is ukikosa kupost the best resource, topic ama member? Coz naona ka compe itakua high itakua hard kumake kitu...

24. profile image42

Twende mtutho. Am receiving my another 1k today n9t. My account is 948.

I made 3 bob yesterday. Let me wait and see.

1. ronhi profile image65

ulido nini? av just joined

Nilienda kwa forum nikauliza maswali na nikajibu mengine. Ebu ijaribu tuone. Unaona huyu maoroelvis, unatualika mututho maana pesa iko.

1. ronhi profile image65

kumbe! let me try and see what ahppens...achana na Maoro, ubaya ya welevi ni kwamba they can buy you all the pombe but hawawezi kupea non-mlevis like me the cash instead

2. ronhi profile image65

@Maoroelvis, yokozuna is the best...bora uniweke kwa will before you go to kill yourself

25. LeanMan profile image80
    LeanManposted 12 years ago

Send me a Tusker guys... last in Kenya about 5 years ago.. loved the place!!!

Liked it so much that I bought Tusker for my bar in the UK, was my best selling beer..

1. profile image53

now we have finally caught up with you because we are looking for those guys who smuggle our drinks to their countries.please can u avail yourself to the kenyan embassy there ASAP for interogation

2. ronhi profile image65

lol luther...u r complaining? leave leanman alone...welcome back brother leanmanand see what five years can do in terms of making kenya better...

LeanMan, I think you should pay us a visit ASAP. We have more brands than you can imagine. So what is your ETA?

26. profile image42

Weekend imekuwa moto, nilishinda member of the week kenyaplex, watchout you will see it, i thought you could congratulate me like others ,so i had enough cash but they are over am back again. Kenyaplex inakaa boring lakini pesa ndio kitu ya maana.

HI. I did congratulate you but, I didn't have an idea it was you. "patk says..
      Well done Elvis and keep it like that."

Tell us what you are doing here to earn, I can't make head or tail.

1. ronhi profile image65

maoroelvis congrats! i just made 2/= lolest tupe siri boss

27. felixkugz profile image40

Eh sema Elvis,
    Nilijoin kenyaplex jana na i have a question for you...how many forum replies are you making in a day and what else are you doing to earn a k a week. Are you uploading papers? Sababu av replied to so many forums and have even started some myself and i have just made 75 bop. Please advise.

28. profile image42

By the way of late wamepunguza payment. You could have earned 200.  If you feel you did not deserve such earning you can post a topic on kenyaplex and raphael the site owner will respond. But also post resources and past papers they earn alot. Naenda kenyaplex saa hizi  kutengeneza pesa.

Wanareduce amount nikishaa ingia? Wakue serious! Na uyo site owner anarectify izo figures ukizusha?

29. profile image42

Zii, venye amekushow ndivyo inawork.

30. felixkugz profile image40

maoroelvis sema!
    Btw niliacha kupost kwa discussions. Nilinotice kupost resources ni much more lucrative...we hutumia methods gani niko 150 bop na io ilikua as of jana. hawajacredit ac. Yangu ya leo bado.

31. Patkay profile image91

Hi. Internet problem. I am using orange livebox for a cyber but it has started letting me down. It has locked me out of internet almost the whole of this week. You guys know any other good service provider for fast internet and of course affordable?

32. profile image42

Uko sure hawajacredit? Then hapo kuna mess. Resource ni better kuliko forum. They don't consider quantity they consider quality. Consider education more.

33. oderog profile image46
    oderogposted 12 years ago

Hi guys, just find out about this thread on 12th and am must say that am happy to see many kenyans now joining the Hubpages boat, I've been here for more than two years and still going strong.

1. profile image53

oderog now now now since yoou have been here for long am sure uko na dollars enough si hio bash haraka upesi

1. oderog profile image46
        oderogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And the dolar has been rating well for those earning in euros and dollars and that's you need to pull up your sock and write more and useful materials.

Hi oderog, welcome home Brother.

Thanks Patkay you're most welcome, and hope to read more of your hubs

Yap, we have to support and encourage each other here.

3. ronhi profile image65

2 years! thats why i love kenyans, huwa wanachanuka mapema sana hebu kwanza nikufollow

Thanks rohni for the follow up, spend much time writing articles as you communicate in the forum.

4. felixkugz profile image40

Oderog eh! Two years? What advise can you give to those who are just starting out?

For those who are getting started just stick with it, I remember quitting for one year before resuming my activities here and that cost me time and money. The secret is to write as many original useful materials, learn about keyword phrases and if you don't have something to write about then write about product reviews, will earn you money. Be patient and don't quit.

34. felixkugz profile image40

Maoroelvis sema...thanks kwa advice ntaijaribu na ntakuambia venye inaenda.

35. profile image53
    luthercropposted 12 years ago

this are the following things we have in kenya
    mpesa
    iko pesa
    pesa mkononi
    yu cash
    and may be am going to be the guy to bring up WAPI PESA

can we all  introduce this systems to Google coz this Adse... thing is not user friendly at all to kenyans

1. ronhi profile image65

u 4got pesa pap! :-)

36. profile image42

That is it. It will be more easier .

37. profile image42

Poa felix, tukazane.

eh bana ni venye sielewi venye io kitu wanataka. Ulinishoo nijaribu kueka educational info na nikatoa buks zangu za law nikatype notes mob! halafu wakanipea 10 bop! aki karibu nilie! lakini leo nitajaribu strategy ingine nione kaa itawork
      we humake ka doo ngapi a week? na wewe hudoo nini?

38. profile image42

Make sure you don't post a resource that is found in any website or book. Try to be creative or read any material and post it in your own  words. I earn almost 100 a day. Don't loose hope.

I shall try to do that. and I hope things will be better.

@maoroelvis, you make me jealous, I can't even make 10 bob in a day. I have a grand total of 38 bob for more than a week. Well, i guess i will have to go back to the drawing board.

39. profile image42

@pat. Ask felix utajua utamu wa kenyaplex. He came recently and won member of the week. Keep working hard mostly on resources and post pastpapers za recent.

Ahh! Jameni, past papers nitatoa wapi!

40. felixkugz profile image40

Btw si ati nilipewa mob sana elvis... Ni soo mbili...bt at least ni start poa...

41. profile image42

@felix, 200 at once cio mbaya otherwise aim ufike k moja.

42. profile image42

@ pat, unajua hiyo site inadai vitu za education more. Hakuna kamtoi area kakuwai pastpaper? Otherwise cio lazima by the way kama mimi sijai post pastpaper coz sina lakini bado nina earn poa.

Well, we have to keep on trying hard and we will be able to succeed. This online thing is not a joke.

43. profile image42

@ pat, bado sielewi venye hii hubs mse ana earn. Umewai earn? Kwani kuendaje?

44. Shahe Asekeen profile image65
    Shahe Asekeenposted 12 years ago

hi everybody! im from Bangladesh. I don't know why but i have a weak corner for Kenya. I went there when i was 2 years with mu dad... may i join with u???

1. profile image53

hello hello shahe now we are very ggod guys and we officially welcome you to the forum but pliz remember you will have to pay tax for being here
      but pliz feel at home........ sorry feel at a forum

"Karibu Kenya", That is how we welcome our guests here in Kenya. It simply means welcome to Kenya. And for sure, Shahe Asekeen, you are very welcome here to our forum. Who knows we might start having hubcamps where people visit different countries to check on the other hubbers.

2. ronhi profile image65

Welcome. not just here but here also (the second here means the physical kenya)

45. kenyaentrepreneur profile image89
    kenyaentrepreneurposted 12 years ago

Semeni wazee. Am also from nairobi,kenya. How are you doing here in H.P or elsewhere?

1. ronhi profile image65

Kenyanenterprenuer, karibu sana hapa. Where we are, even in times of hubbing, we still are, aaaaaaaal Kenyan, aaaaaal the time

2. profile image53

we all in fullu fullu condition welcome aboard bratha

3. Patkay profile image91

Hi kenyaentrepreneur, Karibu sana kwa forum.

46. felixkugz profile image40

Hey people!
    Av been out of touch with hubpages...there are some end of year uni. exams coming up! Lakini good to see that our forum is getting larger!
    Rohny vipi? Naona umekua busy!
    Patkay, maoroelvis sema. Btw kenyaplex iko on hold kiasi. Lakini nitarudi very sun!
    Sema kenyaentrepreneur! Ebu wacha nikufollow.

1. ronhi profile image65

Felixkugz, all the best in the egg zams :-D Now, kenyaplex mbona ni kazi mob hivyo? i uploaded like a thousand and one jobs vacancies alafu ati naget 98bob Nkiest! Ama there is an easier way?

maze ata ni twenty bop leo kesh fifty alafu the next day 8 bop! ni frustrating sometimes lakini nangojea nilipwe nione kaa nitaendelea nayo

felixkugz, bado tuko. We are still chasing for the dollar. Hata mimi kenyaplex imenikalia vibaya.

eh hustle ni lazima bana btw! umeget kumake cheque hubpages?

Not yet but perhaps before the end of the year.

47. profile image0
    adeaugustusposted 12 years ago

Hello neighbors! Am not from Kenya, from Nigeria. just wanna say hi to your post.....You're gonna ;love it on here friends

1. ronhi profile image65

Oga! U r most welkam here! Hope you have made some nairas already....am just begining

is that right? tell us more! and i see you are going to be a surgeon? we are very similar then. you have completed your undergraduate studies?

Welcome adeaugustus, thanks for checking us out.

1. profile image0
            adeaugustusposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Pat... I'll be reading your hubs as time permits

2. profile image0

Hi Felix! so you wanted to be a surgeon too? i guess we are like minded, Yes am about to complete my undergraduate studies after which i'll sign up for medical school...It's good to meet people on here, it's always fun. Sorry for my late response, being busy all week.

2. profile image0

Niaras making take time, but it will eventually come, it's really cool to see African get involved in something as good as this! Welcome to hubpages, and i promise you're gonna love it here.

2. profile image53

blood of jesus!!!!
      welcome to kenya

48. profile image42

@pat by the way how do you earn here?

My adsense earnings are very poor up to now, i don't know what is happening. Actually am relying on the HP ad program where I will reach a payout soon. But the problem is that they use paypal. I have also seen ebay bringing in something small, so it good to try it.

1. profile image0

I though western Union is available for your country?

Yes adeaugustus, we have western union. But is there a way I can get my money from paypal account to western union?

49. Shahe Asekeen profile image65
    Shahe Asekeenposted 12 years ago

thanx all 4 being friendly...smile

Thanks too Shahe Asekeen.

50. Patkay profile image91

Hi. Mmenyamaza aje? Kimya kingi kina kina ...?

1. ronhi profile image65

maybe weve been afraid that Alshabaab can get us online smile

Ronhi, I don't these guys know anything about internet.

1. ronhi profile image65

maybe they dont...coz if alshabaab hadn't banned internet, they would have known that nobody messes with tourists in Kenya and goes away with it...i mean, they can recruit our high school boys, they can shoot our police officers, they can bomb our buildings and distribute grenades and the government wil keep quiet...they can even do a match on Uhuru highway if they want. We wont stop them. Its a free country with a new constitution...but just how could they kill tourists? If they had internet, they would have known tourism is our largest foreign exchange earner...especially after collapse of coffee industry and now the troubled sugar industry...tourism is our only hope...and the government had to do smt...

1. profile image53

yes this is a message from alshabaab....."we are all ears on how much u talk ill about us but we are not worried because we have resulted to coming up with agroup called the ALSHAMAAM who are way intelligent technologicaly...."

message from me "be warned!!!"

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)