jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

British Airlines offers plane crash survival classes

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

BA offers passengers courses in surviving plane crashes
    British Airways is offering its frequent flyers the chance to trade in their air miles for a place on a course instructing passengers how to survive plane crashes.

British Airways is offering its frequent flyers the chance to trade in their air miles for a place on a course instructing passengers how to survive plane crashes.
    Members of the airlines Executive Club will be able to benefit from a four-hour session on air safety, when the scheme begins next year.
    For around £125  roughly the same cost as a return trip from London Gatwick to Rome  those who sign up to the courses can learn techniques to increase their chances of surviving a crash.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop … ashes.html
    would that make you feel safer flying? roll

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

It certainly doesn't instill a lot of confidence in that airline. Sounds like they think their planes are an accident waiting to happen.

1. xmasdecorations profile image60
      xmasdecorationsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

British Airways is a very good airline with a great safety record, I know people who refuse to fly with anybody else.

Personally though, I can't afford their flights, they aren't cheap. They generally aren't too bad for long haul, but for flights to Europe I can buy flights for half the price.

3. freecampingaussie profile image49
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

They should be free for everyone . I will still fly as it is too dear to get a ship these days, So many more die in cars yet we still go in them everyday.

working