jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (17 posts)

QuestionI am a Chinese, I want to know What you are interested in China and Chin

1. aboutchina profile image73
    aboutchinaposted 5 years ago

I am a Chinese, I start this Hubpage to introduce Chinese culture. But I don't know what you foreigners are interested in about this. What do you want to know about China, Chinese or something?

1. Quilligrapher profile image89
      Quilligrapherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages. I am an American living on the East Coast of the USA. I would enjoy reading a hub about the people, culture, or traditions of China.

2. rlaha profile image76
      rlahaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi.  I am also from the USA (Tennessee).  I would love to know about the different traditional foods that you make and enjoy at home.  I would also like to know about the people, culture and traditions of China like Quilligrapher.  Hope to read more from you!

aboutchinaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i am googd at cooking. welcome to my hubpage

1. rlaha profile image76
          rlahaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What foods to you make?

3. Cara.R profile image79
      Cara.Rposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi, Welcome to Hubpages,
      I am very interested in Chinese culture, I would love to read a Hub on China's view on Tibet.

okay, i will write a hub on China's view on Tibet. You are welcome to my hubpage.

4. SherryDigital profile image60
      SherryDigitalposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi! I am planning on moving to Hong Kong in a few months from California. What part of China do you live in? I would love to know about ancient villages and beautiful unknown towns. How is the air quality where you live? Are there a lot of people interesting in organic produce? I am really excited to read your hub and chat with you!
      Thanks and welcome!
      -Sherry

That is great. Hong Kong is in the south of China. l live in the center of China, Hubei Province, the air is clear and fresh,I like it very much.

2. BfoBarney profile image59
    BfoBarneyposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages

I would love to read about Chinese food! It wouldn't hurt if you included a few recipes too...

I am good at cooking. I tried to write recipes, but i don't know the format of it , but i will learn, thank you.
      I am now writing the recipe of Tomato Fried Eggs, xi hong shi chao dao西红柿炒蛋. welcome to my hubpage

3. Captain Redbeard profile image60
    Captain Redbeardposted 5 years ago

Welcome! I actually interested in the weird stuff like what made people there believe that eating things like live sea food was a good thing lol
    My neice went to China a few years ago in an student exchange program. She loved it and ate duck for the first time there.

4. Moms-Secret profile image80
    Moms-Secretposted 5 years ago

I love stories and legends.  There are lots of things that I would love to know.
    I would love to know about the spiritual beliefs and the cultural importance of marriage and family.

Chinese medicine is a good topic and involves a lot of history.

Thank you, I am going to write a hub about the methods of curing dieases in traditional way
      My hubpage will include history, culture and something else.
      Welcome to my hubpage.

5. couturepopcafe profile image61
    couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HP.  Please write about tea ceremony, food, recipes, and Chinese legends.

tea ceremony is a good topic.
      My hubpage contains a lof of legends and mythology.
      Welcome to my hubpage.

6. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 5 years ago

I like Chinese women.

working