jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (20 posts)

I am a Chinese, I want to know What you are interested in Chinese.

1. aboutchina profile image73
    aboutchinaposted 5 years ago

I am a Chinese, I start this Hubpage to introduce Chinese culture. But I don't know what you foreigners are interested in about this. What do you want to know about China, Chinese or something?

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i would love to listen to how chinese people perceive world, how they see world in future and how they want to contribute in shaping the world in future...

2. dungeonraider profile image83
      dungeonraiderposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've always been interested in China's history.  China has such a rich past - Americans, like me, have only a few hundred years to look back on.  So it's interesting to us to hear about an Emperor, for example, from many centuries ago.  Writers that add a personal touch to ancient histories, no easy thing to do, have, in my opinion, reached the pinnacle of creativity.

3. 61
      Jesus was a hippoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to hub pages. Traditional chinese food recipes would be very interesting to most, I am interested to know how chinese nationals percieve the rest of the world, I am also interested in general news about countries I am far away from.

4. agsuto profile image82
      agsutoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

All of you must read Samkok and The Art of War by Sun Tzu..don't forget with Sun Yi-xian...

2. John Holden profile image60
    John Holdenposted 5 years ago

How about telling us things you think we should know?
    Your first hub was interesting but not much of it unknown to me.

3. aboutchina profile image73

thank you for your suggestions.

4. leahlefler profile image97
    leahleflerposted 5 years ago

I'm interested in the holiday celebrations, how the school system works in China, etc. I'm fascinated by the different ways people do things!

5. freecampingaussie profile image50
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

If we catch a train from China to Greece will it be very overcrowded ?

aboutchinaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is overcrowded near the festivals and holidays. But the situation is improving.

6. Anyhowtovideos profile image61
    Anyhowtovideosposted 5 years ago

When I think of China I think of the amazing food, please be sure to put some of that in there. Shame you can't give samples out!

Haha, i am good at cooking, and i will write some recipes here for sure.
      Welcome to my hub place

7. rob_allen profile image86
    rob_allenposted 5 years ago

i've been a scholar of a Chinese organization for three years here in the Philippines and all I can say is your culture and tradition are two of the things that are really interesting. Here in the Philippines, as I trace the roots of the some of the best tasting local dishes, there are hints of China in it. I think, it would be interesting to write how China influenced the entire world through their culture, tradition and cuisine. smile)

OK, that is a big topic, i will write about it.

8. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

A lot of what I'd love to know you probably cannot write. How do you truly feel about your government? How do the Chines people view the west - do you believe everything that your government say? Do you feel the West distorts the way your government acts? Will the growth of China have a disrutpibe effect on the rest of the world or will it be a good thing?

I don't believe our government. The communist Party cheat us and they are currupt and their personal life is dirty

9. aboutchina profile image73

tks

10. aboutchina profile image73

YES, the train in China is always overcrowded especially near the holidays.

11. K9keystrokes profile image92
    K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago

I would be most interested in learning about etiquette and how proper manners are perceived in the Chinese culture, and how they differ from other countries. Also, knowing some easy to prepare traditional recipes would be awesome. A few of the "hidden" travel locations that only the local residence frequent would be fascinating to me as well!
    Welcome to HubPages! cool
    K9

China has a lot of etiquettes, and this is a good topic.
      I am good at cooking, so I will write some recipes on my hubpage.
      welcome to my hubpage.

working