jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (19 posts)

My passion is travelling.. What about u?

1. winbo profile image60
    winboposted 4 years ago

u can share your feelings

1. AnnaCia profile image86
      AnnaCiaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would love traveling.  I used to travel a lot some years ago but mostly official trips.  Now that I would like to travel I am afraid to do so.  But, in the meantime I enjoy taking my photos, editing, dancing.

2. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 4 years ago

I love speling.

3. dmop profile image87
    dmopposted 4 years ago

I am passionate about many things; raising my children, writing, and music to name a few.

4. rainnie526 profile image61
    rainnie526posted 4 years ago

There are many things I like to do, like reading, shopping, and watching movies.

5. K Kiss profile image76
    K Kissposted 4 years ago

I am passionate about my boyfriend, my kittens, writing, reading, cooking, travelling and sewing and drawing. I guess I am a very passionate girl indeed ;P.

I would really really like to travel around the world but have been to 3 countries till now (UK, Malaysia and India) and I am from Bangladesh.

6. Java Programs profile image60
    Java Programsposted 4 years ago

My passion is to write programs in Java ....

7. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

I love to do a lot of things besides traveling from one country to another like bonding with friends, baking, reading, listening to different kinds of music and of course my passion in writing.

8. jacobreeves profile image60
    jacobreevesposted 4 years ago

Travelling is my great passion in life! It's my goal to visit every country on earth at least once!

9. jennzie profile image84
    jennzieposted 4 years ago

In terms of what I would LIKE to do but have not yet done, traveling is definitely one of them. The others are starting a family and owning different types of animals (PET animals, not wild or extremely exotic ones).

10. kloydskii profile image60
    kloydskiiposted 4 years ago

Traveling is my passion. i put everything i feel in a paper and post it in my blog. Click the link below to see it. And don't forget to post a comment!

Ps, i am a beginner so i am now hoping for your support. i aspire to have more readers someday but i can't still see the light. thanks.

11. Ciel Clark profile image81
    Ciel Clarkposted 4 years ago

I spent most of my (up until now) life traveling, and I am finding it very difficult to stay in one place.  My feet are itchy, but my house says stay.  Hm, dilemma!

12. 0
    Jhudahposted 4 years ago

i always wanted to travel. i really want to go to london first that place is fascinating but i have to plan everything first and save more money waah..

13. leros003 profile image61
    leros003posted 4 years ago

Drumming. Without a doubt music is my life.  Although I market daily, I'd rather drum over that any day!

14. jacobreeves profile image60
    jacobreevesposted 4 years ago

I love music and travelling - if only there were a way to combine the two.... Maybe become an international pop sensation and get to tour the world playing to thousands of people every night? I'll get started on that right away!

15. tanveerbadyari profile image60
    tanveerbadyariposted 3 years ago

I am passionate about traveling. I also love to write about the places where i have been. you can check my travel writing at www.kashmir-ladakh-tourism.com

16. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 3 years ago

The op has been banned.

17. kEi MayUmi profile image61
    kEi MayUmiposted 3 years ago

I love reading but I've been loving traveling now. Made plans for traveling abroad hopefully will make it by May. smile

18. Samith Jhon profile image81
    Samith Jhonposted 3 years ago

I am passionate about helping people through my writing on addictions and hopefully what they read will help them find sobriety in their life as I did.