jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

how may i make my travel blog be famous?

1. kloydskii profile image61
    kloydskiiposted 4 years ago

Hello, I am a beginning travel writer and i have a new blogsite. Here is the site:  <link snipped - no promotional links>.

The problem is I posted an article since April 14, and I didn't get any good response. Can you help mew with it? I have made an infographic, article, video clip and rewrites, but it didn't help? I aspire to be a famous blogger someday, but i can't see the light. Thanks.

2. janesix profile image59
    janesixposted 4 years ago

Your grammar needs work, and your graphics are pretty bad too

kloydskiiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

i'm sorry for that. I am not a native speaker.

i would take that as a constructive criticism. thanks for viewing my blog anyway.

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

There are probably over a billion "one article blogs" and millions of "couple of article blogs". People make blogs and abandon them to cyberspace all the time.

To get real traffic and interest, you need to write at least 3 posts a week for six months. And learn about keywords and write on topics people are searching.

i'll see what i can do with it.

4. kashmir-ladakh profile image60
    kashmir-ladakhposted 4 years ago

I would give you one suggestion, if you want to be a successful blogger write continue posts on the blog, And when ever you write a new post share the link on twitter,fb, stumnleupon etc. also write guest posts for other blogs so people would know about your writing and they will also visit your blog.

5. tanveerbadyari profile image59
    tanveerbadyariposted 3 years ago

you have to keep your blog updated and post new content.also make sure you advertise it through different social media channels like twitter.FB etc. You will see good results.

working