AIR SCARE: I could realease a butt bomb - and it's not from beans!

1. ptosis profile image79
    ptosisposted 4 years ago

A US Airways flight from Paris to Charlotte, North Carolina, was diverted to an airport in Maine and 2 fighter jets were scrambled in response because a French citizen born in Cameroon, handed a note to a flight attendant saying she had a surgically implanted device.

"Doctors on the flight checked her out and did not see any sign of recent scars and shipped her off for a mental checkup.

This threat has been studied for a long time according to " that says "The upside is that much of the blast from such a rear-end bomb would be absorbed by the terrorist's body."

Instead of a cavity search it continues; "An Explosive Detector Dog, (EED), could make a person experience fear producing an odor that the dog may react to. Perhaps as with the WBI inspectors hidden away from view of the people being scanned, the EED's may be situated behind a Glory Hole to avoid unwarranted humiliation by airplane passengers."

2. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 4 years ago

She was a nut job and I am glad I was not on that flight. People are becoming ridiculous!