jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (16 posts)

What is your Favorite Beach and why?

1. M K Paul profile image48
    M K Paulposted 4 years ago

I have visited most of the beautiful beaches in India and Mauritius.I love Beaches.Very soon I'll post a hub regarding Indian beautiful beaches.So what is your personal favorite one? Please share the reason also...

1. 0
      whowasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My favorite beach is Creswell to Druridge in the UK.

The reason is that it is natural, vast, beautiful and deserted. The dunes, the coast and the waters themselves are a haven for wildlife of all kinds.

Oh, and it's just an hour away by bicycle.

1. 0
        whowasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's also a perfect spot for walking meditation.

2. Shinkicker profile image90
      Shinkickerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The beach at the Bay of Laig on the tiny Scottish island of Eigg.

I was there 2 weeks ago, it had a small quiet sandy beach and the close up view of the mountains of the island of Rum across the water was awesome. Especially as the sun set behind them. :-)

2. 0
    DryWaterposted 4 years ago

Varadero Beach... Just amazing, the water was just so clean. I have to go back!

3. aliyaretreat profile image59
    aliyaretreatposted 4 years ago

i think you must visit Western Australia's Dunsborough You would like to utmost vacation ever with  gorgeous hot weather and spectacular beaches,so Dunsborough Accommodation is the Perfect Solution for your most fantastic holiday vacation.

4. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago

Negril, Jamaica's beautiful and entertaining 7 mile beach.  See for yourself! smile 

5. Robie Benve profile image93
    Robie Benveposted 4 years ago

Rehoboth Beach, DE, I love that beach!

6. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

boracay beach

7. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

Carne Rock Beach in Ireland because it´s quiet, clean and not crowded with tourists. Sometimes I was alone with my dog Angus, just reading  and listening to the sounds of the Atlantic Ocean and I noticed only 3 0r 4 persons in the 2 hours that I was there.

8. AshtonFirefly profile image82
    AshtonFireflyposted 4 years ago

Clearwater Beach in Florida... smile

9. 61
    Gerryw80posted 4 years ago

Fiji island! its got the most magical and scenic clear visible water. And the over-the-water bungalows are just amazing!

10. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

Palawan beaches

11. 0
    Elizabeth Dorssomposted 4 years ago

Redondo Beach near Los Angeles, California. It is absolutely gorgeous, has been used as a filming spot in many movies, and there is a pier nearby with several attractions!

12. jcales profile image75
    jcalesposted 4 years ago

Canoa quebrada in Fortaleza Brasil

13. Single With Kids profile image60
    Single With Kidsposted 4 years ago

Barafundle Bay in Pembroke, South Wales. Or could it be Bamburgh Beach in Northumberland? Or Sheringham...

There are so many to choose from, even on a small island like the UK there are so many hidden treasures - if only we had the weather to really make the most of them all.