How to Flirt in France - Top 10 French Pick Up Lines
Are you heading to France this holiday? Do you want to be prepared if Mr or Mrs Right comes along? Look no further! These ten pickup lines in French are sure to get you on the right track.
A quick word of warning: pickup lines are rarely used by French people. Flirting in France is more about looking, being casual, and putting off a carefree attitude. But don’t worry! As a tourist, you have an advantage!
As much as you may be embarrassed by your stumbling, heavily accented French, don’t be. They will be suckers for your accents just as much as you are for theirs. Just let your wit and charm shine through and you’ll get the person of your dreams in no time!
1. Est-ce que tu crois au coup de foudre au premier regard ou est-ce que je dois repasser?
Translation: Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?
2. Excuse-moi. Est-ce que tu embrasses les inconnus ? Non ? Donc, je me présente.
Translation: Excuse me, do you kiss strangers? No? Then let me introduce myself.
3. Est-ce que tu as un plan? Je me suis perdu dans tes yeux.
Translation: Do you have a map? I'm lost in your eyes.
4. Tu dois être fatiguée parce que tu as trotté dans ma tête toute la journée.
Translation: You must be tired because you’ve been running through my head all day.
5. Excuse-moi. On dirait que j’ai perdu mon numéro de téléphone . . . Est-ce que je pourrais emprunter le tien?
Translation: Excuse me, I lost my phone number . . . could I borrow yours?
6. Comme quoi se sent-il pour être la fille la plus belle dans cette chambre?
Translation: How does it feel to be the most beautiful girl in the room?
7. Il fait chaud ici, ou c`est juste toi?
Translation: Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
8. Si je the disais que tu as un beau corps, tu m'en tiendrais rigueur?
Translation: If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
9. Voulez vous parler, ou bien dois-je continuer à vous reluquer de lá oú je suis?
Translation: Would you like to talk, or should I keep ogling you from a distance?
10. Hé, jai juste realise ceci, mais vous ressemblez beaucoup à mon prochain petit ami.
Translation: Hi, I just realized this but you look a lot like my next boyfriend.
Learn How to Pronounce Some More French Pickup Lines
More by this Author
Are you heading to Italy this holiday? Do you want to be prepared if Mr or Mrs Right comes along? Look no further! These 10 pickup lines in French are sure to get you heading on the right track. With these 10 pick up...
Are you heading to Spain this holiday? Do you want to be prepared if Mr. or Ms. Right comes along? Look no further than these ten lines in Spanish which are sure to get you heading on the right track.