Klamath Falls Lodging at The Running Y Resort
Running Y Ranch
When you are considering Klamath Falls Lodging, you really should take a long look at the Running Y Ranch.
The Running Y Ranch is a very nice Klamath falls hotel and resort nice full service resort located in the Southern Oregon Cascade Mountain range, It sits about 30 minutes from the California border near the small town of Klamath Falls, Oregon. The Running Y's is blessed with a very nice climate and the nearly 300 days of sunshine per year means that there is something to do year round at the Running Y Ranch.
Running Y Ranch | Klamath Falls Lodging
Klamath Falls Lodging at the Running Y will leave you relaxed and rejuvenated. There is so much to do that you'll have a hard time fitting it all in.
Here are some of the things to occupy your time.
- If you would like to get out for a nice walk, run, or bike ride, the Running Y Ranch has 8 miles of paved trails for you to enjoy
- There is an award winning golf course if you enjoy golfing. It is Oregon's only Arnold Palmer course.
- You can treat yourself to a day of luxury in the full service spa.
- If you like horses, there is a lot of fun activities. You can head out with a guide and move cattle like real cowboys. You can take a guided trail ride. You can even enjoy a horse drawn wagon ride.
- You can spend an afternoon enjoying a guided ATV trail ride if you like that sort of thing.
- There is a really fun sports and fitness center that includes a gym, indoor pool, wading pool for the kids, tennis courts, basketball courts, sand volleyball courts, and a playground for the kids.
- During the winter, you can rent snowshoes and go for a nice hike.
- The ranch has adventure outfitters that can take you fly fishing, rafting, canoeing, geocaching, boating, and more.
- Enjoy birdwatching? The ranch is located on the most important section of the Pacific Northwest migratory bird flyway. Spend as much time as you like watching, ducks, geese, and other interesting wildlife.
- During the winter you can enjoy ice skating. They're is a huge covered outdoor ice rink.
- World class dining in your choice of three restaurants.
- Wintertime is great for cross country skiing.
- Wintertime is also great for snowmobiling at the Running Y Ranch
I hope you are seeing how great Klamath Falls Lodging at the Running Y can be.
Buy Oregon Souvenirs From Amazon!
- Janitorial Bids
Many hotels are outsourcing there janitorial needs. It's important for janitorial company to bid the jobs correctly or they won't make any money and will go belly up.
Klamath Falls Lodging Poll
Have your ever stayed at the Running Y Ranch and Resort?See results without voting
Running Y Ranch Video
Here is a good short video describing the amenities of the Running Y Ranch and Resort.
More by this Author
Tracking a cell phone online can be simple if you'll just read what I have to teach you in this article. Once you know how to do this, you'll wonder how you were ever able to live without this knowledge.
Before you sign up for Sprint Family Locator, read about the pros and cons of the service including how to use it without the other person knowing they are being tracked.
Today I will be telling you how to fix many of the problems that you might be having with your RV water pump. Few people actually understand how the water system works in their RV. If you have a 5th wheel, motor home,...
Comments on Klamath Falls Lodging
No comments yet.